“Pure luxury!”

Ranked #10 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Singapore, Singapore
“Pure luxury!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

The JW Bangalore is a restful retreat amid a busy bustling city. The staff are attentive, the rooms clean, the food delicious. We had four very restful nights, with turndown service, fabulous breakfast buffet, and hotel cars and drivers ready for your every need. Wifi was fast, bathroom was clean, towels were extra large! Lots of bottled water in the room! Great location, as we walked to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner one night. Highly recommend.

2 Thank lauraBlinkman
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Laura,
I am grateful to you for taking the time to post this review on your experience at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru. Great to know you enjoyed your stay and found the amenities and facilities to your satisfaction. Our location in the heart of Bengaluru adjacent to Cubbon Park does indeed prove beneficial to both business and leisure travelers and I am glad you found our Central Business District location convenient. I eagerly look forward to your next visit to Bengaluru and hope we get the pleasure of serving you once again!
Parul Thakur

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
  • Arabic first
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

This is the second time I'm staying at this property. I gave it 4 stars last time cause a lot of the facilities were closed during their soft start but this time i'm giving it all 5 stars! I stayed for 4 nights and the staff and the facilities were amazing. Even though it had been 5 months since I was last at this hotel, one of the restaurant managers Christopher still remembered my name! On the last day of our visit, he made us a special breakfast to thank us for staying at the hotel. I also have to thank Krishnappa at the JW Kitchen and Rajesh at the Bar for doing a spectacular job!

I also got to enjoy their amazing spa, Jacuzzi and their pool during my stay. Everything about this facility was nice! I would highly recommend this hotel and their staff. The only negative feedback I can provide is the attention to detail with some of the fixtures in the room. The lamp and some of other fixtures in my restroom were slightly crooked. But overall, that can't affect the fact that this was a 5 star stay and the hotel deserves to be recognized for it!! Thanks!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Jonathan,
I thank you for your review and it is wonderful to have you back with us for another memorable stay at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru! I am delighted you enjoyed the facilities on offer and particularly pleased you had the opportunity to enjoy the intuitive JW Service we endeavor to provide all our treasured guests with. I will be sure to pass on the compliments to my great team of associates who strive to ensure that our guests feel at home when they stay at the JW Marriott. I will certainly look into your feedback and can assure you that the room and appointments will exceed your expectations on your next visit. I thank you once again for your time and kind words!
Berks, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed for the first time at the JW, after staying at the Leela and the Oakwood Premier. Its a very new hotel and still feels like it - rooms and facilities are top notch and the lobby area is full of light and very modern.

My room was clean, comfortable and well equipped, (wifi was fast) and the bathroom was very nice with a good shower.

Breakfast and Dinner buffets were great - all the food was fresh and there were a number of cooking stations to make fresh food on request.

The gym was great - pretty quiet too - very well equipped!

Above all, though, it was the staff that made a difference - they were friendly and pleasant and had clearly been through some excellent customer service training - always smiling and chatty without ever being intrusive!

Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Guest,
It is truly heartening to receive such tremendous feedback on the JW Marriott, Bengaluru and I am grateful to you for taking the time to post it on Tripadvisor. I am so pleased that the hotel and its amenities were to your satisfaction and am particularly glad you had the opportunity to receive the signature JW Service. We take great pride in being able to provide our treasured guests with authentic and intuitive service and I will certainly pass on the compliments to my team of fabulous associates. I eagerly look forward to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott, Bengaluru and providing you with another delightful experience!
Warm regards,
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

"I stayed there in Feb 2014, while out for a business trip. They had nice spacious room. and location is good. each and every corner of the hotel is a luxury. they pamper you as a guest. Pillows they have in room are unbelievable.
Food is good ( little costly, but never mind).
Certainly recommended for everyone to stay

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
Dear Akshat,
I thank you for your kind words on your stay at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru. I am glad you enjoyed the room amenities and the JW Signature Service. Such comments only motivate our team to strive for perfection and ensure that each of our valued guests here enjoy true JW Hospitality! I invite you to give us the pleasure of your visit to our hotel once again!
Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I gave the JW a try after staying previous times at the Leela and Oberoi. I really enjoyed the Fitness center as good equipment set in a bright and airy space that overlooks the Park. The food always tasted very fresh and room though small is laid out in a very good fashion. I had a balcony room overlooking the Park which I enjoyed; did not find street noise bad. Next trip to India will absolutely stay there. You will find the shopping and restaurants at UB City right next door an added plus!

Dear Guest,
It feels absolutely wonderful to wake up to such a positive review on the JW Marriott, Bengaluru. I am so pleased you had a delightful stay and found our central location useful. I do agree that the fabulous view of the lush Cubbon Park does indeed make working out at our Fitness Center enjoyable. I eagerly await your next visit to India and can assure you of another memorable stay at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru!
San Jose, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Stayed in this hotel for one night during recent business trip. Hotel is really nice, looks like everything is brand new. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. Breakfast selection is not very extensive, but still excellent - with western and Indian stations available. Rooms are big and clean. I did not have to look around the area but it seems that it's located in the nice part of town. There is a nice pub within 5 minutes walking distance. Security was also pretty good with physical barriers and dogs checking the incoming cars for explosives. I really like it and will stay again when I'm next time in Bangalore.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Guest,
I am so pleased by your positive comments on the JW Marriott, Bengaluru. We are in fact a brand new property and the first JW in South India! Located in the central business district and overlooking the beautiful Cubbon Park, we strive to cater to the needs of both business and leisure travelers. I am glad that you were able to make the JW Marriott, Bengaluru your home for a night and sincerely look forward to serving you in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Located just 10 minutes walking distance from MG road and next to UB city. Very comfortable rooms and attention to details is visible all around. Great breakfast and excellent food. Spice Terrace open air restaurant has great ambience though it could get a bit chilly late evening. Excellent banquets hall / meeting organization.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Subramanian,
I am grateful to you for taking the time to post this review on your stay at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru. I’m happy to know that you found our location in the heart of the city convenient and savored the various dining options at the hotel. As far as our banqueting facilities are concerned, we take great pride in being able to organize meetings and conferences tailor made to the needs of our guests and it is wonderful that you have appreciated the same. I eagerly look forward to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott, Bengaluru!