“Mr”

Ranked #152 of 657 Hotels in Bengaluru
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Mr”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Very good hotel near the railway and bus stations.
Not luxury, but good value for the money. Friendly staff and a very clean hotel. If i come.back to Bangalore i will stay here again. Maby a little bit busy suroundings but no problems in the night. Only Indian channels on the TV. I missed international news. Wifi is working good, at least in my Room.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. The manager and staff are very friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable, clean and tidy. The hotel is located in a good position, close to the bus and train s tee actions and an autorickshaw ride away to other big areas such as MG road.

It's really good value, especially in Bangalore where prices are rising constantly.

Room Tip: We don't mind the heat, but if you do then definitely go for an A/C room.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SaminderMangat
Paris, France
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I got to this place by accident and i really did not regret that choice. The general manager is a fantastic man and so is the entire staff. Very friendly and so much helpful. The location is perfect (close to the railway and the bus stations). The rooms are really clean, comfortable and according to the price, it is a great value. Then the restaurant next to the lobby offers delicious meals. I definitely do recommend it. You will not get disappointed.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice and a spectacular value. The neighborhood was different- I wouldn't recommend women traveling there solo. But for the money it was nice. Thanks for getting us to our next destination- staff!

1 Thank Elizabeth D
Johor, Malaysia
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I came across this hotel when I searched this website. Based on the great rating and reviews, I booked 2 nights at this hotel with the price of about Rs2500. I written the estimated time I will arrive when I booked, and when I arrived at 12am, the staff was already there expecting me and help me to check in as fast as possible. The room was small, but it is very clean, neat and the design is very modern. I felt very comfortable during my stay, and the staff was helpful and provided excellent service. The only cons is the sound isolating at my room is not so good, but I am not sure about others. Anyway this is just a minor issues, it didn't affect my good impression of this hotel. I got more than what I pay and I am very satisfied. I strongly recommended this hotel because of it low price,excellent service and comfortable rooms.

1 Thank YongJin91
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel is just 500 meters commute by walk from Majestic Bus Stand and 800 meters commute by walk from Bangalore City Junction. Auto Rickshaw might charge more as they have to take a long ride with to take a U turn to reach the hotel.

The receptionist was courteous and good that i found a lift in good working condition in an economic hotel like this. The room was comfortable and tidy. except for the table fan mounted on the wall. I chose a Non-AC room and it is sufficient for a city like Bangalore. The TV and all power sockets were on good working condition. The hot water was not really hot but merely sufficient to warm and bristle.

The room service said that breakfast is complimentary and the rest has to paid. So we ordered a full coarse dishes. The food was adjustable in taste but the bearer forced us to pay right at that moment. I told them that i shall sign the bill and defray while checking out but he seemed to be uncompromisable. Luckily we had liquid cash and paid him. Morning we had breakfast and left for our work and later returned for lunch. The bearer after serving the lunch said that we didn't pay the morning breakfast. I argued about the information provided to us regarding the complimentary breakfast but the bearer denied. Finally we concluded our session by paying both the breakfast and lunch together.
The reception was highly courteous but beware the restaurant and hotel are separate entity (as the say).

Over all: this hotel is recommendable for a economic stay as it is worth the cost staying with less expectation about the variety of food and compromise in taste.

Room Tip: Do not take auto rickshaw just outside the hotel
san francisco
Reviewed 10 March 2014

For about $20 a night, this place is pretty dang good. I stayed here for two nights because I was so pleased with the room. It does not come with complimentary breakfast, and the WiFi only works in the lobby, but the sheets were clean, the bathroom was clean, and it is close to a lot of things. Perpetually a bit noisy, especially in lobby, but that's just India, I think. The connected restaurant is really good, clean, and cheap. I'd definitely come back here again. Good for solo traveler on a budget.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo