St Mark's Hotel
  • Pool
Lavelle Inn(Bengaluru)
  • Room Service
1,246 results
All reviewsst marksmarks hotelrecommend stroof terracemarks roadub citymg roadcubbon parkexcellent hotelexcellent servicetravel deskbreakfast buffetbrigade roadvisiting bangalorethe general managerroom servicethe hotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2011

Was here in March 2011 for business for a week. Great hotel with great, very attentive staff. I I have to say many thanks for a very personal service to all staff I've met there, especially Mr. Rodrigues Bonaventure and the bell boy (sorry forgot the name) for a very exceptional service!

I really felt very comfortable and will definitely choose St. Marks again for my next stay in this area.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2011

Hotel hired very good served taxi driver. Good accomodation, safe drive, flexibility, on time. Additional town sightseeing was excellent and good value. Thanks.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2011

We usually book this hotel for our officialy stay in the city, but this was my first time in the hotel and I was quite impressed with the overall look and feel of the hotel.

We checked in around 6:30 pm and went straight out for a meeting, so I did not really have the time to look at the hotel in detail. When we came back at around 10:00 pm is when I looked at the hotel and its rooms in detail. It is a no frill business hotel where you get a good value for money as well as clean and efficiently planned rooms.

My stay was very peaceful and without any complaints. The toiletries and the linen were upto five star standards.

All in all, very satsified with the hotel stay

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank chetan_ss
Reviewed 1 May 2011

I visited the hotel few yrs back and found excellent service at the door step. It was neat clean and there was the bell boy to help with the luggage. My reception was warm and the admission process was quick. The best part was the food , it had excellent varaities to choose , especially during breakfast. Location is a bit in the interior yet around 10 to 15 mins from MG road. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Ritz206
Reviewed 30 April 2011

every thing seems excellent except that it has only one restaurent with limited menue. the fitness center is not good. the best part is that the internet facility is free and the speed is excellent. the food quality is very good. the staff is ever smiling and very helping. the room service is one of the best

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business