The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore
The Lalit Ashok(Bengaluru)
US$120
US$98
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$282
US$222
The Oberoi, Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$239
US$153
1,597 results
All reviewsrooftop barlantern restaurantthe club loungedim sumguest relationschinese restaurantresidency roadevery staff memberspecial thanksthe entire staffexcellent servicebeautiful propertyan oasisbusiness tripluxury hotelduty managerhis team
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Fantastic ambiance, the service is a class apart, the food is great. I visit there often for business - it feels nice to host a meeting or even get some work done at the lobby lounge. Being on different floors the entrance and getting to the lobby is a little bit of a question mark, but the service cover it all up.

Room Tip: While getting to Ritz, the road being a one way - one may miss the entrance. So Cash Pharmacy is your landmark. The coffee shop is a pleasure to be at.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Savitavjn
ShaneKrige, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Savita,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to learn that our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to anticipate and fulfill your needs. I feel very fortunate to work with outstanding ladies and gentlemen who can understand the requirements of our guests and provide bespoke service. I thank you one again for sharing your experience with the travel community and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

The hotel is really good. Overall I will rate it high for its build and ambiance. The food in buffet was also very good in taste, however, we felt the spread is quite limited in terms of amount being chareged for the buffet!!!
Its not all bad for a wonderful evening and trying great tasty but limited options food.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kush1923
ShaneKrige, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment on TripAdvisor. I am glad to know that you liked the hotel and food at The Market. I have taken a note of your comment on the spread and will look into this. Feedback is extremely important to enable us to constantly improve towards guest satisfaction.

Once again I thank you for sharing your experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Clean, safe, well appointed room, very comfortable bed and quiet. Great location, near shopping and restaurants. Was well greeted from the time of entry till the time i Departed. Every thing was prompt, did not have to wait anywhere from check in to check out.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank hitujain4u
ShaneKrige, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Hitujain4u,

Thank you very much for sharing your kind comments with us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. As you know we strive to always provide the finest personal service to our guests, it is always gratifying to read such wonderful comments about our ladies and gentlemen.

Thanking you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best,

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Solo female traveller - stayed 5 nighs for business (including the weekend). Clean, safe, well appointed room, very comfortable bed (a must) and quiet. Hotel is still very new and not completely finished yet (some work still in process). Entrance and lobby are kind of confusing because they are on different floors. Good location, near shopping (Commercial Street) and restaurants. Nice spa, large gym, small pool, good array of food choices (from international to Indian) but only 1 restaurant (Chinese) had outdoor seating. Rooftop restaurant and bar should be nice when completed. From the moment I arrived, the staff all remembered my name. During my stay, there were so few guests that I ended up being overly waited on (I know, really?), to the point of feeling bothered. I guess that's not something to really complain about ...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank lspitsen
ShaneKrige, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear lspitsen,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Trip Advisor community. Our rooms are the largest in the city and the plush bed providing quality sleep is loved by travelers across the board. Our rooftop bar will be opening soon and will be a lifestyle destination not just in Bangalore but in India. I noted your comment on being over serviced, I will personally look into this as we pride ourselves in providing unobtrusive service. I thank you once again for sharing your feedback with us and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I was there with a couple of friends and one of their mums.
The hotel is amazing, the welcome perfect and the staff smiley and helpful.
My friend and his mum and a massage in the SPA, adapted to their needs, and with my other friend we waited for them in the outdoor roof swimming pool with a delicious Mojito.
Had also a stop at the beauty salon, my eyebrows have never looked better, thank you Sonia.
Mum also had the amazing hair stylist Carlos for herself, if you have time, he'll sort your hair out in a perfect way and he is good fun ;-)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anna_Sabbatical

Dear Anna,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful account of our hotel, spa and salon with the Trip Advisor community. Our world class spa and salon is appreciated by a lot of our guests where we provide bespoke services to our guests. Feedback like your is very encouraging to our ladies and gentlemen, I will recognize Sonia and Carlos for providing excellent guest service.

back very soon!