“Nice Service.”

Ranked #12 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Jabalpur, India
“Nice Service.”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Booked two rooms after hearing from a friend. The hotel is a new property, and construction is still going around it. The check in was prompt as the details were ready with the reception. However checkout during morning took time as a lot of people were checking out at a time. The Buffet spread was OK.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Pranay V, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru Rajajinagar, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Guest

Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru is conceptualised and desgined to suit the modern business traveller, the hotel is a stunning example of the modern look and feel as well as a promise of a consistent reliable service at an exceptional value.I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations.

Thank you for providing feedback and I am sure it will further encourage the team to do better.

Thank once again for selecting Fairfield by Marriott Benglauru for accomodation on your recent visit to Bengaluru and we look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Regards, Pranay

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
chennai. India
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This hotel is close to the city Railway station but away from the city center. located in a primarily residential area, with in a large complex (looks like a commercial complex), the property is new and staff are adequately friendly. The only restaurant in the Hotel served decently priced dinner buffet and food was good. Next morning we had to leave early and Hotel obliged us with breakfast ahead of their scheduled service- very commendable. only let down is, the hotel seem to host too many just out of hospital patients (I did see few non Indian faces with surgical bandages) and discrete inquiry seemed to point to a large multi-speciality hospital in the neighborhood. hope Hotel management is adhering to health and hygiene standards to prevent infections to other guests. Since this is a Marriott property, may be someone will intervene soon....

Room Tip: Not much choice as one side faces an office complex while the other side is towards a residential ar...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Pranay V, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru Rajajinagar, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Guest

Thank for selecting Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru for accomodation on your recent visit to Bengaluru and thank you also for taking time and providing feedback.

At Marriott, we always pride ourselves in providing unique and exceptional experience to all our guests and I am pleased that we were able to meet your expectations. Travel can be stressful and I am pleased to learn that our Restaurant associate intuitively identified and promptly responded to arrange early breakfast to suit your travel itinerary.

At Marriott, "Pursue Excellence" is one of our core beliefs and it is our constant endeavor to provide safe, secure environment to all our guests and maintain the highest standards in cleanliness and maintenance. We have well trained associates who go through rigorous quality checks and brand standards to deliver quality standards which is expected of us at all times.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back at Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is a fairly new property - opened in somewhere Oct'13, and is very well maintained. Rooms are good and food is excellent. Chef takes care of your food needs even if you are not having the buffet. Staff too is caring and understands your needs.

Room Tip: Higher floor and close to lift lobby
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest

Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru is Marriott's newest entrant in the Indian market. This brand has been designed to perfectly suit modern business traveller needs and I am pleased to learn that we were able to take care of you the way you expected it to be.

Thank you for your valuable feedback as it will strengthen our belief that we made the right decision to launch and open this brand in Indian subcontinent. Positioned as a moderate tier brand, Fairfield by Marriott is simply put everything that you need there’s a way to get it done.

Thank you once again for selecting Fairfield by Marriott and also for taking time and providing valuable feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The hotel is near to World Trade Center, hence a good choice if someone is coming for work at WTC. The room rates are reasonable and staff helpful and courteous. The breakfast is grand and provides a good choice. Rooms are clean and the hotel has all amenities that you look for in a hotel when you are traveling for business.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Pranay V, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru Rajajinagar, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Ms. Modi

I am pleased to learn that you liked the facilities and services on offer. Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru is designed to perfectly suit modern business traveller needs.

I am also pleased that the staff service and food options met your expectations and we were able to provide you a comforatble and productibe stay at the hotel.

Your feedback will certainly encourage the team to do better.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the Fairfield by Marriott.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

You don't have much choice on food secondly the rooms don't have good view. Room are not that great. Buffet breakfast not that great not much of choices. It's more like a budget hotel. Hotel reception staff is very courteous

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Aman S
Vinayak P, Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru Rajajinagar, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru and giving us opportunity to serve you. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable.
I must thank you for sharing precise and specific feedback. I have noted with particular interest, your comment let me begin by telling you that mall next door, which is under renovation, will be operational in next few week along with our swimming pool, will add value to overall surrounding and improve rooms view. Regarding the rooms, we have pondered three corner stone, like bedding experience, which is similar as in any of our Marriott hotels across globe, internet with router in each rooms to enhance speed and shower experience, with right pressure and water temperature. If there is anything specific regarding room, I will really like to learn from you that could further improve guests experience. Regarding choice on food, do accept my apology, that we did not meet your expectation, rest assured chef and his team already started working on improving choices on buffets. Chef will be more than happy to cook any special request that you may have on your future visit, which is a normal practice at the hotel. And finally regarding comments about budget hotel, you are right we are moderated tire segment hotel with modern facilities and like to take opportunity to mention that, last month we have won the prestigious award "Hotel of the year 2014" - "Best in class for the mid-scale segment" in south Asia by HICSA, a premier hospitality award.
Thank you for mentioning about reception staff, your comments means a lot to them, they are true flag bearer of the 'Spirit to Serve' attitude that Marriott Hotels is proud of as a company.

Once again, I thank you for your kind comments, and I look forward to meeting you during your next visit at the hotel.

Sincerely, Vinayak
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 1 April 2014

First of all totally out of city. Than service is not at all good. Very less options for breakfast. Only 1 restaurant with so limited menu. Though its a business hotel but still need be more equipped. Only thing I liked was 1 guy from hotel staff who helped till late but he was the only one who was willing to take of guests.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sunnygoel19
Pranay V, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru Rajajinagar, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Mr. Goel

At the onset, thank you for choosing Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru for accomodation on your recent visit to Bengaluru.

I understand that you did not like some aspects of your stay at the hotel. At Marriott, we always strive to provide unique and exceptional experience to all our guests when they travel for business or leisure. In your case we have certainly not met expectatons let alone exceed them.

Whilst the mall next door will be operational in next few weeks, Fairfield by Marriott is strategically located in the city centre - less than 2 kms from Bengaluru City Railway Station, 5-6 kms from M.G. Road, 3 kms from Orion Mall, World Trade Centre and other popular destinations and business districts. Hotel has a dedicated fleet of cars available for guest.

Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru is also designed to perfectly suit modern business traveller needs and I will really like to learn from you if there was anything specific that we could do to improve customer experience. May I request you to write to me at pranay.verdia@marriott.com and I assure you that we will do whatever it takes to further enhance customer experience.

I thank you for your valuable feedback and do hope to welcome you back at Fairfield by Marriott thus allowing us to show true Marriott spirit to service.

When travelling to Bengaluru, please write to me and I will personally take care of the necessary arrangements.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I spent two nights at this brand-new hotel. My room had a very slight smell of new paint. The hotel is located next to a new Mall which is not opened yet. The hotel is very nice, quiet and my room was a good size with modern-style furnishings. The room was clean, the bed comfortable.

There is only one restaurant at the hotel - Kava. It is a large restaurant with a modern style ambiance and open all day. The buffet-style food was very good with some good variations on standard India fare. The restaurant staff was very attentive. My only complaint about the restaurant is the background music which they played. The programmed 'ambience' music (as a musician, I'm being very nice here) was fairly loud and had a continuous fast beat which never changed over the entire time I was there. I mentioned my objections to the waiter after my first night's dinner there. As there were no good alternative places to eat, I ate there a second night. Again the food was good, the staff attentive, however after a long, busy day I couldn't manage to stay to enjoy a cup of coffee after my meal as the music was giving me a headache. The ambience music with breakfast was little better. It's a shame that my perspective of good restaurant was so tainted by this, but relaxing to eat and enjoy the food wasn't possible.

The rate for this hotel was good, so it is a good value for the money. The location in central Bangalore is okay. Once the new Mall is opened, it will give someplace to walk and alternatives for eating.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Pranay V, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru Rajajinagar, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru for accomodation on your recent visit to Bengaluru.

Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru is Marriott International's newest entrant in Indian market and is designed to perfectly suit modern business traveller. I am really pleased to learn that you liked the product and service on offer.

I have taken a note of music level in Kava and have shared this feedback with concerned associates to ensure the volume level should always enhance the meal experience and not deteriorate it.