I stayed here for a little over a week on business. Some of the things I liked about the hotel:
1) Nice large rooms with modern appointments. Even though I never used the kitchenette, it was well appointed, and included convection cooking elements, very nice. Would have been nice to have had a coffee machine in the room (just about every hotel in the west has these): instant just doesn't cut it.
2) Location was exceptionally convenient for me, easy walking distance to where I was working.
3) Fitness room: quite large, everything was nice and new, never crowded. It would be much nicer if they would lower the temperature in there by 5C or so: was a bit warm for a fitness room.
4) Breakfast (included) was very nice. The chefs would cook anything you asked for (they fixed me a fresh, crispy masala dhosa on multiple occasions). Fresh fruit was good, and lots of other choices, really something for everyone. On one occasion, one of the chefs fixed me a whole plate of sliced mango, after I had inquired about it the night before. Really just exceptional service!
5) Staff was always friendly and efficient, and the reservations desk always responded quickly to emails sent over (email@example.com). They arranged airport pickup and dropoff for me, corresponding by email.
All in all, a very nice experience, making for a pleasant stay in Bangalore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within the Embassy Golf Links Business Park, Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks is a beautiful blend of an Upper Upscale, Full Service Hotel and that of Residence offering perfect accommodation solution for your short as well as extended stay needs. The property is located 43 km from Bangalore International Airport, 12 km from Bangalore Railway Station and 6 km from Central Business District – MG Road, with the highlights of the best close by shopping areas Indiranagar, Koramangala, Commercial Street etc. The Home away from Home hotel, is one of the most choicest option for travellers due to its proximity to major fortune 500 companies. With 5 categories of well-equipped rooms – Studio, Studio deluxe, One-bedroom suite, Two-bedroom deluxe suite and Two-bedroom luxury suites (with an option of accessible room as well) overlooking a temperature controlled pool and golf course; plus 4 food and beverage outlets, the property gives ample reasons to each guest to spoil themselves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.