“Large rooms, friendly staff, convenient location”

Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks
Ranked #20 of 676 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed here for a little over a week on business. Some of the things I liked about the hotel:
1) Nice large rooms with modern appointments. Even though I never used the kitchenette, it was well appointed, and included convection cooking elements, very nice. Would have been nice to have had a coffee machine in the room (just about every hotel in the west has these): instant just doesn't cut it.
2) Location was exceptionally convenient for me, easy walking distance to where I was working.
3) Fitness room: quite large, everything was nice and new, never crowded. It would be much nicer if they would lower the temperature in there by 5C or so: was a bit warm for a fitness room.
4) Breakfast (included) was very nice. The chefs would cook anything you asked for (they fixed me a fresh, crispy masala dhosa on multiple occasions). Fresh fruit was good, and lots of other choices, really something for everyone. On one occasion, one of the chefs fixed me a whole plate of sliced mango, after I had inquired about it the night before. Really just exceptional service!
5) Staff was always friendly and efficient, and the reservations desk always responded quickly to emails sent over (bangaloreresidences.reservations@hilton.com). They arranged airport pickup and dropoff for me, corresponding by email.

All in all, a very nice experience, making for a pleasant stay in Bangalore.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank James W
Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear James,

We are thankful for your words of encouragement and your thoughtfulness about our hotel features and the team.We have noted your concern about the temperature in the fitness centre and availability of coffee maker in the rooms and the same has been discussed with the respective departments for immediate action. It’s such feedback as yours that propels us to better ourselves.

I would also like to thank you for appreciating the efforts of our Team Members and I look forward to the opportunity of hosting your stay once again at Hilton Bangalore Residences.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Quiet place. Well equipped and extremely spacious rooms. Had kitchenette too. The wifi was very helpful. The breakfast was good too. Not much to do outside the hotel though. Overall a comfortable and peaceful stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience.

I would like to thank you for your words of encouragement and your thoughtfulness about our hotel features. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement and enhance the proud reputation that is synonymous with the Hilton Hotels Worldwide.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Hilton Bangalore Residences, was really a very great experience for me. Amazing food, great internet connection courteous staff. Amenities are really good, pool, fitness center& others as well. Location was good inside I.T industry. Though it was a short visit, but really enjoyed that hotel, even want to stay bit longer, if I can but I have a plain to catch. Definitely coming back If I will have a chance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Leandro,

We are extremely thankful for your comments regarding the stay at the Hilton Bangalore Residences. It is always a pleasure to receive valuable feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be a long and as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

- I waited for four long years for this hotel to open. Our office is within EGL and I travelled almost every month to Bangalore. Finally.....they have opened....PHEW, but alas just before I relocate after my four yr assignment in India, wonder what took them so long. Was booked by our local office. Very good accommodation. I have stayed in various Hilton Hotels back in the US. But this seemed to be a very different hotel. Rooms were extra large and comfortable. A good touch was the kitchens in the rooms with microwave and the Golf cart drops to the office. Wifi was surprisingly fast unlike a lot of hotels in India. Food was of very high quality and standard. Hotel is new so a few issues they need to look into and sort out - 1) Water pressure in the shower cubicle 2) More selection of TV Channels 3) No liquor for a Hilton was a shocker. They don't have a Government license yet. 4) Dinner Menu variety could be increased in the main restaurant. Hotel staff were helpful and friendly. Overall worth the wait. Wish they had opened earlier and saved me from the horrible Bangalore traffic blues.

Room Tip: Ask for pool facing rooms.They charge a reasonable amount for a upgrade to a room with pool view.Ask...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Scott,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at The Hilton Bangalore Residences and that we were able to meet your expectations. I would like to mention that a delay in procuring the liquor licence was due to the general elections. However, we now expect the liquor licence to be in place by end of the month. I have also noted your concern on the availability of limited number of TV channels and we are happy to inform you that we are adding another 20 channels by this weekend. The issue with water pressure in the shower cubicle has also been shared with the respective department for immediate action. The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The staff were exemplary and the stay without fault. There were no issues and all staff were extremely attentive without exception. i would recommend the hotel to anyone. Hotel was very new - open less than 4 weeks - but the overall service was seamless and everyone seeemd to know their jobs. superb

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Mr. Rich,

We are delighted to receive your feedback and comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Bangalore Residences. It is always a pleasure to receive valuable feedback.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to our team and further enhance the proud reputation that is synonymous with the Hilton Hotels Worldwide.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

New Fresh Hotel with a excellent location (Was walking distance from my office). Very comfortable and spacious rooms. The room was unlike other hotels which I have stayed in various hotels, large and uncluttered and functional. Was disappointing that the hotel did not have liquor at the bar (was told by the staff that they are awaiting the liquor license), but that wa a minor issue for me. The main restaurant close to the pool was fantastic and the food was excellent. The staff at the hotel seemed to be eager to serve and were responsive to a few issues I initially had with personal food preferences, which they adequately addressed and resolved through my stay. Overall a great stay.

Room Tip: Golf course facing rooms have excellent view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel’s products and services.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at The Hilton Bangalore Residences and that we were able to meet your expectations.I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement and enhance our reputation that is truly synonymous with the Hilton Hotels Worldwide.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was a pleasure staying at Hilton Bangalore during my Business trip. Everything about the hotel was quite welcoming. I was truly impressed with helpfulness of counter staff upon arrival. From the moment I checked in to the time I checked out, the staff made me feel special, especially, the restaurant staff. Everyone was professional and knowledgeable. I was blown away by hospitality shown by the Chefs. These people used to make my day every single morning I had my breakfast there. The room was spacious and comfortable. I would like to thank each and every one who helped make my stay memorable. Not that my 8 day stay was all rosy and without issues I too confronted a couple of them. What is commendable is the way they were addressed and handled. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Bangalore.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Bano,

We are extremely thankful for your words of encouragement and your thoughtfulness about our hotel features and the team.

Your feedback has been shared with our team and he would like to thank you for appreciating thier efforts.It’s such feedback as yours that propels us to better ourselves.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest!

Thank you once again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as this one.