“Excellent business hotel”

Ranked #22 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Blacksburg, VA, United States
“Excellent business hotel”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The Hilton Bangalore was just opened this year (2014). It has all the advantages of a new hotel but none of the disadvantages: the staff at all levels is competent, helpful and friendly and the service is excellent. It is located in a quiet Business park near many of the large software companies. Rooms did have small kitchens and would be useful for extended stays.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Glenn,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel’s products and services.

I am glad that you appreciated the overall hotel facilities and would also like to thank you for appreciating the efforts of our Team Members.I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement and enhance our reputation that is truly synonymous with the Hilton Hotels Worldwide.

Vikas Sharma

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Arabic first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Our family enjoyed a great month-long stay here at Hilton while relocating. The hotel staff was ALWAYS eager to please, and ALWAYS did more than was required or could have been expected to make our family feel more comfortable. I use caps to emphasize, but not to exaggerate--the staff here really made us feel like we were their number one priority ALL the time. The restaurant wait staff took extra time and effort to make sure that we had everything we needed, each time we came, remembering what we liked to eat, when to serve, and how we liked it made. The service was as attentive on the last day as it was the first. The chefs engaged us personally and earnestly, making sure that the items that they had made specially for us had been made just as we wanted, be it pancakes, omelets, french toast, or dosas. Above the excellent breakfasts, we were treated to many special dinners, to include dishes not on the menu (like Jackfruit prepared as a curry; chilean seabass, etc.) that were truly memorable; for dessert, the staff would routinely volunteer to take the children on tours of the kitchen, keeping them entertained far longer and more gladly than we ever could have expected. While our washer-cum-dryer in the room wasn't able to sufficiently dry family-sized loads of laundry, the housekeeping staff routinely volunteered to have these items dried for us, returned folded and neat within hours. These highlights were not one or two-time occurrences, either, but everyday niceties that we, frankly, began to take for granted by the end of our stay. The front desk was immensely helpful in serving as a document center of sorts for us as we worked seemingly every night to have financial and relocation-related documents printed, scanned, emailed, etc. Their help and advice was invaluable, and as much as I feel like I began to take advantage of their services after several weeks of such use, they were ALWAYS happy to help us! (there are those all caps again). A note on staying here with kids: while the vast majority of the guests here seem to be business travelers of short or intermediate-length stay, this hotel was well-suited to us, a family with small children, in that the pools were well-appointed and easily accessible, the two-bedroom unit was spacious and well-designed, and the staff really did bend over backward to make us and our children feel like we were VIPs. I really can't say enough about the human element here. They made it a truly special stay. We will definitely be making the trip back across town for the breakfast buffet and to visit our friends. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank getoutandpush
Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for the personal appreciation for our teams members in various departments .Your compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. It is our continuous endeavour to provide our guests with highest levels of hospitality and it is motivation from discerning guests such as you which encourages us to give our best.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 days and absolutely had a great time. This beautiful place is only surpassed by the service and every staff is ready to help with a smile. Rooms are very spacious and well appointed.

I have to mention the food here, it was delicious and more choice than I could sample in the entire stay. Looking forward to coming back here soon.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Sir,

I am glad that you appreciated the overall hotel facilities and would also like to thank you for appreciating the efforts of our Team Members. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement and enhance our reputation that is truly synonymous with the Hilton Hotels Worldwide.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as this one.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I feel very at-home whilst staying here. My room is quiet, spacious and well equipped and everything works. (Well - there is one electrical switch that I really have no idea what it does, but then i've got one of those in my house too so ...). The restaurant is outstanding, with the best chef's and kitchen staff I've ever encountered, always willing to please and nothing is too much trouble (Take a bow, Subash and team!) The menu is limited - what hotel's menu isn't? - but the choice is wide enough to offer something that I fancy most days. Breakfast buffet is awesome with a great variety on offer, all fresh of course.

The pool is clean, quiet and comfortable for those lazy weekend hours, whilst the gym is well equipped and a pleasant place to be.

Like any new hotel there are some teething problems as other reviewers have pointed out, but it would be wrong to too critical over these points. What matters is who the staff react when minor issues are pointed out and how hard they work to address them.

So .. the staff. Polite, happy, very keen to please, friendly. Efficient? hey ... we're getting there!

Would I recomend this hotel? Absolutely. Will I stay again? Absolutely.

Room Tip: No rooms have an attractive view of anything ... there's nothing much to look at round here...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Mr Phil,

I would like to thank you for the personal appreciation for Chef Subhash and his team. We will share the feedback during our monthly Townhall and recognise their genuine efforts on your behalf. It is our constant effort to ensure we meet up with the expectations that our guests expect from us.

We will continue to strive to be your “home away from home” and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as this one.

Bangalore, India
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Oasis amoungst the thrall of Bangalore, quiet and convenient in a business park. Great, helpful staff who were there when you needed them, really went out of their way to make a difference to your stay. It also had terrific Indian cusine. The hotel is new, fresh and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Mr. Craig,

I look forward to the opportunity of hosting your stay once again at Hilton Bangalore Residences.

Edinburgh
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The hotel is fantastic. It is immaculately kept and the choice of food and quality of food is exceptional. The staff are very friendly and the service is fantastic. Convenient location to my office which is an added bonus.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I normally stay in The Paul when visiting Bangalore as it's within walking distance of the office, but recently it's become just too noisy. This trip I decided to relocate to the Hilton and wasn't disappointed. This is a truly wonderful hotel, an oasis of quiet tranquility in an otherwise constantly noisy and bustling area. The high quantity of staff are wonderfully attentive, polite and incredibly respectful. A case in point, I accidentally left the Do Not Disturb light on when I left for work and rightly so they respected that. However, the moment I returned to my room in the evening, there was a tap at the door and was asked if I wished my room to be serviced. The food is outstanding and the rooms exceptionally quiet and well appointed. There's a nice pool area to do a spot of sun worship if the mood takes. Well done Hilton, you have a true gem of a hotel in a prime location, it has everything a frequent traveller needs for a relaxing stay. I will definitely return.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this review, 30 June 2014