“the suite rooms for the price of a hotel room!”

Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks
Ranked #20 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Hilton is another new hotel to Bangalore along with Ritz and JW Marriott to join in the race with the existing Westend, Oberoi, Leela etc., . I stayed at this place for a night on 6th July and being the week end, the price was lower by some 20% (?).

This hotel is located inside the Embassy Business park and therefore, not very connected to the CBD of Bangalore. When I checked in at 12 noon, there was a huge scaffolding work inside the reception area to fix a chandelier and work was going on there which affected the view of the reception area! Nevertheless, after checking in which was quite smooth, I was shown a room ( a suite ) with a kitchenette, dining tables and a living area with a normal size TV. It also had a powder room and a store room with out lights! Then a reasonable size bedroom with a walk in changef room. And finally, a big bath room with a bath tub where a small TV was attached, first of its kind in India! Afternoon, I ordered Indian food ( the menu was not elaborate, but, catered to all sections, European, Chinese etc.,). The food was OK.

I called three of my friends in the evening and we were looking for some snacks beyond their room service menu . The Chef came to our room and he suggested some nice options which we ordered and the food was quite good! When, we went to their only restaurant for dinner, again the Chef came and helped us choose some nice dishes!

The breakfast spread was quite big and the food was very delicious. The staff, Chef and the entire staff were extremely polite and the service level was quite high. I needed a tablet which the staff was very helpful in getting that.

Definitely worth a stay at this hotel if the location is not an issue with you...

Room Tip: the rooms facing the golf view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Mr Qwelt,

We are thankful for your comments regarding your stay at Hilton Bangalore Embassy Golf Links. It is always a pleasure to receive valuable feedback. I am glad that you appreciated the overall hotel facilities and would also like to thank you for appreciating the efforts of our Team Members. Your generous indication of our performance will encourage us to strive for even higher standards of service.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is my first trip to India, by myself on business and writing this whilst still here. It is fair to say that Bangalore is not a rich city, there is a lot of poverty around but what people lack in wealth they make up for in the richness of their hospitality and friendliness. You get used to the honking horns, crazy traffic, whole families on one moped getting kids to school and even seeing cows in the road - I am very much enjoying this 2 week visit.

The hotel and its staff are wonderful. Firstly the room is very well equipped with kitchen, washer/dryer, lounge, bedroom and bathroom. The bath even has its own TV. Wifi is fast and reliable and most importantly the king size bed is ultra comfy for a good nights sleep. The hotel is far enough away from the main road that you can't hear any honking horns! I use the gym every day and it is very well equipped. The sun made an appearance over the weekend so I was able to use the sunbeds around the pool which was nice and quiet - in fact I had the pool to myself.

The staff have to be the most attentive than in any hotel I have stayed in across the world. They always greet you and go out of the way to help you. Reception staff have organized a couple of trips for me and really went out of their way to sort things out. The food here is excellent and restaurant staff very attentive and remember what you like.

I've ordered room service a few times which is always excellent - the sous chef came one time with the waiter to check everything is OK and to offer to make anything I would like even if it is not on the menu.

I really can't say enough good things about this hotel and would highly recommend it to anybody visiting Bangalore on business or pleasure.

Dear Mr Sanko,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel’s products and services.

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful words for the team. Guests such as you are the true inspiration behind our endeavour to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence. I am sure this feedback will serve as an encouragement and enhance our reputation that is truly synonymous with the Hilton Hotels Worldwide.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

High level customer service. Make me feel at home. I like the smiles on their face. Especially Adi and Dinning room staff, help me a lot. Definitely will choose this hotel if having change to come to Bangalore again.

Dear Ms Ziyi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel.

I would like to thank you for the personal appreciation for Adi and our team members at Ministry of Food. We will share the feedback during our monthly Townhall and recognise their genuine efforts on your behalf. It is our continuous endeavour to provide our guests with highest levels of hospitality and it is motivation to receive such feedback from discerning guests such as you which encourages us to give our best.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Just back from a 6 night stay in the Hilton Bangalore Residences and I can highly recommend it.

Reception, restaurant, deli and bar are all excellent. All the staff are very friendly and approachable......the rooms are massive and everywhere is spotlessly clean......what more do you want!!

Dear Sir,

I am glad that you appreciated the overall hotel facilities and would also like to thank you for appreciating the efforts of our Team Members. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement and enhance our reputation that is truly synonymous with the Hilton Hotels Worldwide.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

took me a little while to get used to everyone saying hello and asking if anything was needed but once I did it was like being at home. Very nice. The location is ideal for most business work and the hotel makes it easy to get drop off's and pick ups from my work. Could have used a sauna but other than this, couldn't be happier with the service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Holland W
Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Holland,

I am glad that you appreciated the overall hotel facilities and would also like to thank you for appreciating the efforts of our Team Members. We strive to be your “home away from home” when traveling and it is our continuous endeavour to provide our guests with highest levels of hospitality. It is our constant effort to ensure we meet up with the expectations that our guests have come to expect from.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The Hilton Bangalore was just opened this year (2014). It has all the advantages of a new hotel but none of the disadvantages: the staff at all levels is competent, helpful and friendly and the service is excellent. It is located in a quiet Business park near many of the large software companies. Rooms did have small kitchens and would be useful for extended stays.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Glenn,

I am glad that you appreciated the overall hotel facilities and would also like to thank you for appreciating the efforts of our Team Members.I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement and enhance our reputation that is truly synonymous with the Hilton Hotels Worldwide.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Our family enjoyed a great month-long stay here at Hilton while relocating. The hotel staff was ALWAYS eager to please, and ALWAYS did more than was required or could have been expected to make our family feel more comfortable. I use caps to emphasize, but not to exaggerate--the staff here really made us feel like we were their number one priority ALL the time. The restaurant wait staff took extra time and effort to make sure that we had everything we needed, each time we came, remembering what we liked to eat, when to serve, and how we liked it made. The service was as attentive on the last day as it was the first. The chefs engaged us personally and earnestly, making sure that the items that they had made specially for us had been made just as we wanted, be it pancakes, omelets, french toast, or dosas. Above the excellent breakfasts, we were treated to many special dinners, to include dishes not on the menu (like Jackfruit prepared as a curry; chilean seabass, etc.) that were truly memorable; for dessert, the staff would routinely volunteer to take the children on tours of the kitchen, keeping them entertained far longer and more gladly than we ever could have expected. While our washer-cum-dryer in the room wasn't able to sufficiently dry family-sized loads of laundry, the housekeeping staff routinely volunteered to have these items dried for us, returned folded and neat within hours. These highlights were not one or two-time occurrences, either, but everyday niceties that we, frankly, began to take for granted by the end of our stay. The front desk was immensely helpful in serving as a document center of sorts for us as we worked seemingly every night to have financial and relocation-related documents printed, scanned, emailed, etc. Their help and advice was invaluable, and as much as I feel like I began to take advantage of their services after several weeks of such use, they were ALWAYS happy to help us! (there are those all caps again). A note on staying here with kids: while the vast majority of the guests here seem to be business travelers of short or intermediate-length stay, this hotel was well-suited to us, a family with small children, in that the pools were well-appointed and easily accessible, the two-bedroom unit was spacious and well-designed, and the staff really did bend over backward to make us and our children feel like we were VIPs. I really can't say enough about the human element here. They made it a truly special stay. We will definitely be making the trip back across town for the breakfast buffet and to visit our friends. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank getoutandpush
Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for the personal appreciation for our teams members in various departments .Your compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. It is our continuous endeavour to provide our guests with highest levels of hospitality and it is motivation from discerning guests such as you which encourages us to give our best.