Ramada Bangalore
US$66
US$53
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
All reviewstiger trailshivaji nagarvalue for moneyindian expresscommercial streetbuffet breakfastmini barcheck in was smoothofficial triprestaurant staffthe heart of the citycomfortable stayrooms are spaciousdosacubbon parkcentral locationfront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Aside from the cockroaches, what else can I say? This hotel definitely has potential, but it badly needs a Quality Control team. It’s like a beautiful woman who forgot to wash and change her clothes, and who hasn’t put on make-up in weeks. It’s shabby. Little things, like wobbly toilet seats (when all you need is a screw driver); smudges on the electrical switch outlets (when all you need is a washcloth); deflated exercise balls in the gym, when all you need is an air pump. Roaches can be a problem in even the finest hotels in India (they come up through the drain), so I don’t hold this against Ramada. But the other things are about human factors – changing them will require a shift from good enough, to a commitment to excellence. I hope Ramada ups its game.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
MANOJ V, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Guest,

On the onset let me thank you for taking time out to revisit your concerns during your stay in the month of Sept at RAMADA.I am indeed disturbed to learn about your experience at RAMADA.
We have conducted a point wise investigation based on your feedback and have initiated corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels and ensure that there is no recurrence of the same.

It is through valuable feedback like yours - we strive to improve our services and may I assure you that I am personally taking care of each and every point which you have explained so clarity.

While once again regretting on behalf of all at RAMADA for the inconvenience you have faced, may I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

I am sure you will accommodate our request of having you with us once more wherein my colleagues and I can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate corrective actions and re-establish our credibility with you.

Warm regards

Manoj Verma

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We were frantically looking for a venue to celebrate the 3rd B'day of our daughter and I reluctantly stepped into Ramada, Bangalore. I had my reservations about the previously Hotel Harsha as a place that was over exposed and exploited, if I can say!
But the one thing I was sure of, was the very good food at The Tiger Trail. So we decided to give it a try. Boy, were we surprised to see the fresh interiors, the new uniforms and some enthusiastic smiles!! To top it up, the banquet team worked out an interesting and a rather elaborate spread at a fantastic price!! They even gave us a complimentary room where we stayed over the night after the party. We had a super happy experience and the party was a gala success.
My wife & I would like to thank Muthu and his team, to have made this important event, a memorable one for us :)
- A M A A N

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for all the praise, following your recent birthday function of your 3 year old daughter.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time and that we were able to help contribute to your banqueting experience and we were especially pleased to read how much you enjoyed the service by our team.

The team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous comments particularly Muthu and the culinary team who has been wonderful assets fro us for a long time.

Ramada has always believed that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by him to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and engaged. I reckon from your comments that we have achieved all that he expects us to in a small measure, for you.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in "Tiger Trail" for another culinary experience. if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Manoj Verma

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Have shortlisted Ramada, one for location closer to my work and second for ratings from tripadvisor. Check in was smooth but was disappointed once i checked into the room, i expected room will be of Ramada's standard, which means excellent, but i was not very happy and not well maintained but was fairly clean.

Minibar was well stocked and had all the goodies, and decently priced.
Morning Breakfast was just Ok, this hotel is recommended for location but not for overall experience what normally people expect from Ramada Chain of Hotel.

1  Thank Rajesh G
Vinod M, Front Office Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Guest

Please accept our sincere apologies to have not lived up with your expectations during your stay with our hotel.

We have been getting great and positive feedback from our guests and hence please treat this as one off stay wherein we haven't delivered.

Please do let us know when will you be back the next time so that we can for sure catch up and give you a better service.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I have been staying quite regularly at this Hotel as is located in the center of the city, its near the business place and also its walking distance from the famous brigade street and mg road.

Rooms are a tad small, however the hotel is clean, food is good, location is nice and at the price its a bargain.

Room Tip: Don't take the 6th floor rooms as chugging the luggage over steps is a task, however lower floors the issue is not there.
2  Thank HAARNEET

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our services and the hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect and the product on a whole. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings at its very best for our guests to be always delighted.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Ramada, Bangalore on your next visit.

Look forward to welcome you at Ramada, Bangalore in future as well.

Regards

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Reached the hotel really late at night due to a much delayed arrival. Hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. Rooms are a bit small but fairly clean. Breakfast at the hotel was good and again staff was very polite and helpful. Location is quite good as its near city center.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank VikramN77

Look forward to welcome you at Ramada, Bangalore in future as well.

Regards