“Excellent service”

Ranked #144 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Kochi (Cochin), India
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Good hotel. Easily accessible. Excellent staff and service.Tigertrail restaurant and the complimentary breakfast matched international standards. Hotel is a bit old but neatly maintained. Restaurant staff is very friendly. Its the best ho5el with reputation when u are on travel. Go ibibo rates are really low and my first choice would be goibibo the next time I plan a trip.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
MANOJ V, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada- Bangalore!

At the outset, I would like to thank you sharing your valuable feedback with the trip advisor community.
I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities as well as the location.
You have rightly mentioned location is one the advantage the hotel is centrally located off Cunnigham and M G road and easily accessible from all parts of the city.

Your gracious comments on the breakfast have been shared with the culinary team.
At Ramada, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit Ramada, and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Warm Regards
Manoj Verma

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Thai first
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 13 October 2013

really people...if u really need a good,affordable,clean,safe place... this is the place for u...from the reception to ur room and to the dining hall...amazing... location is good and easy to find...shivaji bus stand is just near by...walking distance...so no problem of commuting anywhere in bangalore...just try it and go for it urselves...u will love it....

Room Tip: higher floor rooms will be suitable...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MANOJ V, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for an amazing review.

I am glad to know that you had an overall excellent stay and were able to relax and unwind. Our hotel as you have rightly mentioned is centrally located right at the heart of the city and conveniently accessible from all parts.

Thank you for your compliments on the upkeep & hygiene and food and beverage experience. I will pass it on the teams concerned.

I will share your feedback with the entire team who enhanced your experience with great attention and superlative service. I am proud to be working with such fine professionals.

Our culinary team will be delighted with your compliments on the food. They work very hard to create finest of dishes for the guests and such positive feedback means a lot to them.

I am sure you will plan another visit to Bangalore soon. We are all looking forward to welcome you back and assure you that we will spare no efforts to even better your last experience.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Its not my first stay here, i stayed here several times on my official tour, this time i stayed with my family and what to say they loved it....ideal location every thing you get in a walking distance. Rooms are good neat and clean, service is very good....the best think of this hotel is food....we loved it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor following your recent stay with us.
I was delighted to learn that you found our unrivaled service and location an ideal base for your trip and found the team here helpful and service-excellent. Your comments on the care demonstrated by the team are truly inspiring for all of us.

Our paramount aim is 100% guest satisfaction and it is always so rewarding when this is achieved. I have shared your review within the hotel so that my colleagues can be complimented for all their efforts particularly the housekeeping & culinary team for neat & clean rooms and lovely food.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back with us soon with your family.

Warm Regards,

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Over all a good Hotel for Business and tourists, the food quality is very good.The best thing the staff are more caring the Guests stay over there. Even on check out timing they are flexible and accommodate. It was a nice experience staying over Ramada in Bangalore.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review - we very much appreciate the time you took to send in your kind comments following your recent stay with us.

We were delighted to read your positive comments you made about the team and service. I have shared your review with everyone; they are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. We do give lot of emphasis on being as flexible as we can and to run that extra mile for added convenience for our guests.

Thank you!! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to RAMADA next time should your travels take you to Bangalore.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you.

Chennai
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Basic meaning of service is Courtesy. Which you get to experience @this place . What a wonderful experience staying in RMADA/Harsh hotel.My sister whenever lands from U S at Bangalore first stop is @RMADA
Personalized and Modest service what you get to experience . Mr Mrutunjay and their team is amazing who gives feeling of authenticity. Feels like coming home. I recommend people to experience the flavor of homogeneous.
All the best
Dinesh R Javali
Chennai .

Room Tip: Delux Room
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
MANOJ V, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to hear from you and thank you for posting your review on trip advisor.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at RAMADA. We are grateful for your appreciation of our product and personalized service and our people.

I am delighted to read that our product and services at our hotels along with genuine care and dedication strive to achieve excellence and create everlasting memories for you.

I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel particularly Mrutunjay - your words of praise means the world to these ladies and gentlemen. It is gratifying to know that you like the care & warmth which made you feel at home and your kind appreciation for all the staff – thank you so much.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Aside from the cockroaches, what else can I say? This hotel definitely has potential, but it badly needs a Quality Control team. It’s like a beautiful woman who forgot to wash and change her clothes, and who hasn’t put on make-up in weeks. It’s shabby. Little things, like wobbly toilet seats (when all you need is a screw driver); smudges on the electrical switch outlets (when all you need is a washcloth); deflated exercise balls in the gym, when all you need is an air pump. Roaches can be a problem in even the finest hotels in India (they come up through the drain), so I don’t hold this against Ramada. But the other things are about human factors – changing them will require a shift from good enough, to a commitment to excellence. I hope Ramada ups its game.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
MANOJ V, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Guest,

On the onset let me thank you for taking time out to revisit your concerns during your stay in the month of Sept at RAMADA.I am indeed disturbed to learn about your experience at RAMADA.
We have conducted a point wise investigation based on your feedback and have initiated corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels and ensure that there is no recurrence of the same.

It is through valuable feedback like yours - we strive to improve our services and may I assure you that I am personally taking care of each and every point which you have explained so clarity.

While once again regretting on behalf of all at RAMADA for the inconvenience you have faced, may I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

I am sure you will accommodate our request of having you with us once more wherein my colleagues and I can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate corrective actions and re-establish our credibility with you.

Manoj Verma

Travellers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We were frantically looking for a venue to celebrate the 3rd B'day of our daughter and I reluctantly stepped into Ramada, Bangalore. I had my reservations about the previously Hotel Harsha as a place that was over exposed and exploited, if I can say!
But the one thing I was sure of, was the very good food at The Tiger Trail. So we decided to give it a try. Boy, were we surprised to see the fresh interiors, the new uniforms and some enthusiastic smiles!! To top it up, the banquet team worked out an interesting and a rather elaborate spread at a fantastic price!! They even gave us a complimentary room where we stayed over the night after the party. We had a super happy experience and the party was a gala success.
My wife & I would like to thank Muthu and his team, to have made this important event, a memorable one for us :)
- A M A A N

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for all the praise, following your recent birthday function of your 3 year old daughter.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time and that we were able to help contribute to your banqueting experience and we were especially pleased to read how much you enjoyed the service by our team.

The team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous comments particularly Muthu and the culinary team who has been wonderful assets fro us for a long time.

Ramada has always believed that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by him to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and engaged. I reckon from your comments that we have achieved all that he expects us to in a small measure, for you.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in "Tiger Trail" for another culinary experience. if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.