This hotel is one of the first hotels near the airport while entering into the city. It is quite spacious while compared to most hotels in most busy cities. Bengaluru has its own problems of traffic, but once inside the hotel, you can have your peace of mind. The Lalit Ashok has an outdoor pool and has lush greenery all around. The food in their rooftop restaurant Oko is fantastic. There is a wide variety of dishes to choose from. The check in and check out was smooth. Staff here is excellent. Didn't get to try the Indian restaurant, Baluchi, but it did have a rustic look and I can say that the menu looked interesting. There is a tennis court also hidden inside the property which I was fortunate enough to use. It was complimentary for room guests. About location, this property is also close to the city centre such as MG road and commercial street. I will surely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an oasis of 10 acres of sprawling landscape and manicured lawns, The LaLiT Ashok is one of the finest five star hotel amongst all Bangalore luxury hotels. Built in 1971 The LaLiT Ashok has welcomed guests over more than 35 years and has been an experience of luxury in contemporary and relaxed homely comfort. This 5 star hotel in bangalore is strategically located in the highly secured diplomatic enclave, while sharing its wall with the Chief Minister’s house and offers a lovely view of the sprawling Bangalore Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lalit Ashok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Ashok Hotel Bangalore