The Lalit Ashok
US$93
US$78
US$292
  • Pool
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$278
US$222
US$258
US$152
1,178 results
All reviewsbaluchi restaurantcoffee shoppool viewrooftop restaurantbusiness tripstar propertyduty managerspecial thankswonderful stayexcellent hospitalityfront officethe heart of the citybreakfast spreadrooms are spacioushouse keepingcomfortable staybusiness hotel
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I have stayed 3 days during my business trip last month at Lalit ashok bangalore and it was a great experience. Rooms were although little dated but fabulously maintained by Room cleaning Deptt.My room was absolutely neat and tidy everytime i came back.Housekeeping has done a superb job.The view from room was excellent.The way these people have maintained the garden is simply excellent and one can feel like he is in a resort in a busy city. I stayed in pool view room.Breakfast was great with a lot of choces both indian and continental.The hotel is a heaven from the hustle and bustle of busy concrete jungle.Restaurants are excellent and so was the spa.My entire stay was fabulous and I would like to come back again and again. Overall a great value for money and a superb experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
AmitSamson, General Manager at The Lalit Ashok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Guest,

At the outset, we would like to thank you for taking the time to post your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

We truly appreciate your feedback regarding our housekeeping services and the upkeep of our gardens. Having lush gardens in the middle of this bustling city makes us proud and helps us maintain the 'Garden City' image of Bangalore. We are also delighted to note that you enjoyed the breakfast and our Spa.

Thank you once again for taking the time to post your feedback on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed here for a business meeting my entire stay was awesome. Friendly staff,housekeeping did a perfect job in my room. Room looked tidy at each time I returned back to my room.
Bathroom well cleaned and sanitised
Pool looked great . Lawns well maintained full of greenery
Overall a perfect stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
AmitSamson, General Manager at The Lalit Ashok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to note that you had a fantastic stay with us. We truly appreciate your business and sincerely look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I had visited lalit Ashok this month with my family and I stayed for 3 days.this was my best experience till now and one of different among all other.The hotel have lots of excellent things which will little challenge for me to write in this review.The spa center of this hotel was really great and fantastic experience. Many thanks to spa manager Dr. Vasant it was a pleasure meeting him and I will remember him for his good nature towards all clints.
I will definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
AmitSamson, General Manager at The Lalit Ashok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are indeed glad that you found our services measuring upto your standards. Rejuve is our award winning spa and we are blessed to have Dr. Vasant working with us.

Thank you once again for your kind words of encouragement. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Having travelled extensively all over Asia and lived in India for some years, I am still surprised at the low standard Indian "luxury" hotels can get away with. Prices are high, but cleanliness and and maintenance are poor. Especially my bathroom was not properly cleaned and the whole hotel could do with an overhaul. I liked the rooftop restaurant, but again the music volume did not really cater to the European ear... Overall a rather disappointing experience.

Dear Guest,

At the outset, thank you for taking the time to post your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

I apologize for not having met your expectations during your recent stay with us. I would like to offer no excuse for not having our basics in place. We take all feedback constructively and would like to thank you for bringing this to our notice.

I do hope that this does not mar our business relationship. Please do let me know in advance of your next visit to Bangalore and I will strive to ensure that you will see a marked difference in our levels of service.

Thank you once again for taking the time to post your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I recently visited this hotel, we stayed for 1 night, which is once in a life time experience, the food was really very good and the service was quick and exceptional. Everything in the hotel is fantastic the restaurants, the swimming pool, Spa and room which on breath taking location, Located in the heart of the city. I would like people to come and experience "home away from home".this was best in class experience I had in my life.The hospitality was excellent and the food is just amazingly unforgettable. My overall stay was very comfortable and it was really unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. It is feedback such as yours which will motivate our staff to set our benchmark at a higher level. We are also glad that you have enjoyed our food and beverage services.

We are grateful for your business and sincerely look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangalore.