Stayed at the hotel for four nights on a business visit . Had a very comfortable and relaxed stay. The hotel is in a quite area with the Bangalore Golf course in front. However, to move around, you need a vehicle as there is nothing nearby.
Rooms are of a decent size and done well. Bathrooms too are well sized with a good shower and adequate toiletries.
Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful and are always there to assist in any manner.
Breakfast in the hotel is excellent with a wide variety of offerings.
The only hitch was on a Saturday when some interviews were being conducted and the lobby was packed with candidates with no place left for hotel guests. That same evening there was a wedding which again made it very uncomfortable for people staying at the hotel. The hotel management seriously needs to look into this.
Overall, this is a nice place to stay in Bangalore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an oasis of 10 acres of sprawling landscape and manicured lawns, The LaLiT Ashok is one of the finest five star hotel amongst all Bangalore luxury hotels. Built in 1971 The LaLiT Ashok has welcomed guests over more than 35 years and has been an experience of luxury in contemporary and relaxed homely comfort. This 5 star hotel in bangalore is strategically located in the highly secured diplomatic enclave, while sharing its wall with the Chief Minister’s house and offers a lovely view of the sprawling Bangalore Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Lalit Ashok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Ashok Hotel Bangalore