I stayed in lalit ashok in december 2013 for an official visit. It was a wonderful experience as far as room and quality of food was concerned. The staff was friendly. I think the best part is their restaurent and club sutra. At the restaurent,i really enjoyed breakfast and dinner. At the club sutra it was a great music at friday night with good ambience. I think one thing that require improvement is the look at first when you enter at reception, it seems to be a relatively small area (I mean does not give the grandeur of 5 star luxury).The pool side is average..Overall a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an oasis of 10 acres of sprawling landscape and manicured lawns, The LaLiT Ashok is one of the finest five star hotel amongst all Bangalore luxury hotels. Built in 1971 The LaLiT Ashok has welcomed guests over more than 35 years and has been an experience of luxury in contemporary and relaxed homely comfort. This 5 star hotel in bangalore is strategically located in the highly secured diplomatic enclave, while sharing its wall with the Chief Minister’s house and offers a lovely view of the sprawling Bangalore Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lalit Ashok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Ashok Hotel Bangalore