Nice to be met with a fresh coconut drink upon check-in after a long leg from Brisbane. The staff here are probably in the top 3 of all the hotels I have ever stayed in... superb!
Rooms are comfortable with timber floors. Good aircon system, comfy bed and a nice bathroom ( no bath ) with tons of hot water with great pressure. The hotel sits well back from the main road and there's good security on the gate and at the hotel foyer. There breakfast spread is also 10/10 and very reasonable recommend the omelettes here they are cooked to perfection. The Sutra Bar is ample and can be busy at weekends. As someone mentioned Wi-Fi is not free but the coverage and speeds are good for India. Bangalore is busy and traffic is busy but you won't here it staying here!. Definitely recommend this Hotel and will use it again on my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an oasis of 10 acres of sprawling landscape and manicured lawns, The LaLiT Ashok is one of the finest five star hotel amongst all Bangalore luxury hotels. Built in 1971 The LaLiT Ashok has welcomed guests over more than 35 years and has been an experience of luxury in contemporary and relaxed homely comfort. This 5 star hotel in bangalore is strategically located in the highly secured diplomatic enclave, while sharing its wall with the Chief Minister’s house and offers a lovely view of the sprawling Bangalore Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lalit Ashok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Ashok Hotel Bangalore