1,334 results
All reviews baluchi restaurant coffee shop pool view business trip five star hotel duty manager front office special thanks excellent hospitality breakfast spread in house the heart of the city excellent stay pleasant stay house keeping oko sutra
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good hotel warm hospitality friendly staff from the front desk especially Ms Pratima was very good the hotel is very neat and clean it’s one of the best hotel in Bangalore I must say .Food is excellent and even the housekeeping team is extremely good .

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
TBhaskar, General Manager at The Lalit Ashok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Namaskar!

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review of our hotel and also for your compliments on our location and food.

Thank you also for your wonderful comments about the genuine hospitality of our people , especially Pratima. It’s our team that makes our hotel special – I am very lucky to have a dedicated team of ladies and gentlemen who do all they can to delight our guests and ensure they carry everlasting and fond memories. I have shared your compliments with entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

We thank you once again for your recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Warm hospitality ,great staff especially Ms Hema And Ms Pratima in the front desk was very helpful and with a good attitude ..Even my kid enjoyed a lot with them .It was a family outing and you guys. Had made it memorable will be back soon ..

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The LaLiT Ashok during the recent visit to Bangalore.

Recognition from our guests is perhaps the single biggest motivator for the team at our hotel,your feedback therefore, means so much all of us. I have personally shared your appreciation with the entire team, especially Hema and Pratima – your compliments will mean the world to them.

The team and I, eagerly await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service from the front desk Ms Pratima highly recommended the rooms are clean and had great amenities.The garden area is beautiful food option and quality were food situated at a good location in the main city.. I will be back soon.

Namaskar!

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review of our hotel and also for your compliments on our product, service and facilities.

At The LaLiT Ashok,Bangalore, it is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel. We are delighted to read that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for recognising Pratima for her services , I am much obliged.

We thank you once again for your recommendation and for such a delightful review and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

very nice hotel nice ambiance great hospitality and all staff are very helpful specially thanks to hema and pratima@ reception also they tell us about city. never forget the flaverd beer with my friend thanks to everyone will come soon

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Namaskar!

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at The LaLiT Ashok, Bangalore on Trip Advisor .

We are happy to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. It is our constant endeavour to deliver best services and it is appreciation and feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence. I take this opportunity to thank you for recognising my colleagues, Pratima and Hema.

We thank you for your recommendation and do hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lalit Ashok Bangalore makes dive into mix of traditional Indian architecture the service is efficient and the breakfast is excellent the facilities and the staff are extremely good .the rooms are priced right and very comfortable and Ms Pratima from the front desk is friendly and efficient in her task a big thanks to her and will be there again soon ..

Dear Guest ,

Namaskar!

It was a pleasure having you stay at The LaLiT Ashok Bangalore. Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay with us. I have shared your compliments with the team and Pratima, who are
delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated. I wish to assure you that we are currently in the process of upgrading our guest rooms and I am confident that the same when ready will be to your liking.

We are grateful for your support and I thank you for giving us more opportunities to be of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back