This place has been my constant choice of stay whenever I visit Bangalore. We used to stay when it was "The Grand Ashok" before and even though the name has been changed, the hotel still maintains it charm.
The hotel is in a good location and one can get to most places fast. The reception we got upon check-in was excellent. We arrived a bit early for check-in but it was handled well as our room was vacant and we were given the room immediately.
The room was maintained well and the room service was good! The food was tasty and served hot too. We did not have to wait long for the room service to be delivered to our room.
Regarding the other facilities, we used the pool and the health club for a while. When we went there, we were the only ones there. The maintenance was good.
All in all, it was a wonderful experience staying at the Ashok!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an oasis of 10 acres of sprawling landscape and manicured lawns, The LaLiT Ashok is one of the finest five star hotel amongst all Bangalore luxury hotels. Built in 1971 The LaLiT Ashok has welcomed guests over more than 35 years and has been an experience of luxury in contemporary and relaxed homely comfort. This 5 star hotel in bangalore is strategically located in the highly secured diplomatic enclave, while sharing its wall with the Chief Minister’s house and offers a lovely view of the sprawling Bangalore Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Lalit Ashok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Ashok Hotel Bangalore