“Great Location & Value for Money” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Royal Orchid Central

Royal Orchid Central
Ranked #89 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Great Location & Value for Money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

It was my first visit to Royal Orchid Central hotel, located on MG Road, which is the heart of the business, financial and shopping districts of Bangalore, walking distance from Brigade Road & Garuda Mall. Rooms were spacious & clean, staff were very Courteous & an have exceptional attention to the clients and will make you feel at home. Breakfast at Pinxx was amazing with lot of varieties , very tasty Indian food and variety of fresh juices. I would definitely recommend and stay again :)

Room Tip: Room at 9 or 10 floor, right hand side.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, 21 November 2013

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore !!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

We are delighted to know you liked the stay,food and service of our Hotel. This is the best motivation we can use.

I am happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Asst Vice President-Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

This is a good business hotel with neat rooms and a nice high rise restaurant with amazing view of MG road & Commercial street, Paparazzi. Overall a good property if you want to be in Bangalore CBD. The property does feel a bit cramped for space, certainly not for holiday.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Gurgaon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is a nice clean hotel with great location.
The food is good the rooms are clean and located centrally near MG Road.
The services were good and staff is courteous, Overall a great place to stay.
I would surely recommend this hotel.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Sir,

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed at this fantastic place for the first time in November, the beginning of November. And almost 3 weeks since, I have stayed here for 4 times now. That should indicate how much I like the place. There are few more hotels around this place, but the service made the difference in the end. The place is great, hygienic, aesthetic and pleasing. To match that was the service which was as good as it can get. In room service was prompt and food was quite nice.

There is more to this than I can say. You just have to experience it. Highly recommended

The only reason this doesn't get a 5 is to ensure that there is always room for improvement and consistency. I am quite sure the gap between this and a 5 is just waiting to be reduced.

Cheers,
Vishal

Room Tip: Ask them and I sure the guys at the reception will be more than happy to help.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear Mr.Vishal,

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Starting from check in to making me comfortable due to my early arrival and providing with all information about the amneties, this hotel stay was very pleasant. I was in the 10th Floor, which furthur heightened my experience as there was agreat view of the city.The rooms had neat & clean bedding and all ameneties were good quality. It is a worthy to stay hotel.

Room Tip: 10th Floor rooms give a good view of the city
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, 18 November 2013

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

The tenth floor window sight is a clear view of the city. It is a delight to see the sunrising from a cosy bed, followed by a tub bath and great tea start with the cookies. its a pleasure to stay at the Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore at Manipal centre, though central to city living, it gives a complete, serene existence when you move into the room. The Pinxx on the p floor ensures you are good on your appetite and apt service, though the quotes are a little sexist and pro men.

Room Tip: Get higher floors facing the open city, rising sun - west facing windows.
1 Thank Ashwini P
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, 12 November 2013

pune
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

i stayed at royal orchid central in july, 2013 The House Keeping staff, The food - Its quality and quantity is good. The hospitality from each level is good.. Location is in the middle of the town - Very closed to One of the best place of banglore ---- MG, Brigade Road. The Multicuisine restaurant is excellent for Indian and Continental dishes

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, 10 November 2013