“Good Hotel ”

Royal Orchid Central
Ranked #61 of 693 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Service is prompt. Rooms are a bit small for the price they charge but clean and hygienic. Food is good. Staff are friendly and helpful. It is centrally located in MG Road. The buffet lunch was good with a good spread.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore !!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

We are delighted to know you liked the stay,food and service of our Hotel. This is the best motivation we can use.

I am happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was the first time I was staying at the royal orchid central. And I should say the first experience was the best experience. The room was very comfortable, neat and clean. The staff was very cheerful and supportive to meet my demands every time. The restaurant was very nice with a huge spread of dishes I, loved the food. I should say that it was indeed a nice experience to stay there. I found that the prices they had offered me were very competent to the hotel I used to stay and felt more value for money.

Will definitely stay here the next time and will refer this hotel to my colleagues.

GOOD JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Ms.Shaeena,

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Royal Orchid at Manipal Centre was a big disappointment. Having stayed in hotel across India, it is sad that this hotel does not even match up to the standards of small neat hotels in upcountry towns. The television did not work, the service was slow and multiple calls had to be done to get a simple iron box. The paint quality on the walls was poor. I could go on and on but I will stop here. Not recommended at all if you are looking for a decently luxurious or business stay in Bangalore. I would have given only 1 rating but I have added another point purely because of its superb location in Bangalore (heart of the city) and because my bill was ready in the morning while I was hurrying my check-out.

Room Tip: Avoid if you can. The prices are reasonable so if that is an incentive, you could try it out once.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Royal orchid Central, Bangalore !!!!

Thank you for choosing Royal Orchid Hotels, for your day stay .It was our pleasure to serve you.

At the onset please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused due some inadequate service .We are always eager to improve our standards and would appreciate your comments or suggestions about the service we provided.

At Royal Orchid Hotel, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback's from valuable patrons like you help us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Asst Vice President -Opreations

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Just Checked out of the hotel out of sheer disgust though I have a return flight tomorrow. They had kept Almonds expired on 10th Jan i.e. 2 months back in the mini bar. I realised after I had eaten all the Almonds. The hotel says they will replace the almonds. Such a neglect from a hotel is appalling. Stay in a dormitory but not in Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore. The hotel doesn't realise they are playing with the health of the guests.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Mr.Sami,

Greetings from Royal orchid Central, Bangalore !!!!

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This was second time i was visiting and this time i stamped my view as average on this hotel. The room allocated for me was good but being a corner room during the night windows used make so much noise due to heavy breeze that i was not able to sleep at all. even after complaining the same was not resolved. As usual the restaurant staff were not able to cope up the no of guests during breakfast - it was same all the 4 days during this stay and earlier stay as well.

Room Tip: Never take corner rooms.....
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Mr.Prashant,

Please accept my sincere apology for our services during your stay did not meet your expectations. I have shared your feed back with my colleagues and would like to ensure you that we have taken the necessary corrective measures. I would like to assure you that you will find a definite improvement in our services in your next visit

On behalf of my entire team I thank you once again for your kind patronage. We at Hotel Royal Orchid Central- Bangalore shall look forward to your next visit.

Asst Vice President-Operation

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Stayed here for a night on a business visit. I enjoyed my stay, the location is excellent, all the staff were courteous. The dinner in Paparazzi, breakfast in Prezzo and room service were also very good.

Dear Mr.Hari,

Reviewed 15 March 2014

One of the best hotels in Bangalore. As a frequent visitor to Bangalore I have had the opportunity to stay at some of the finest hotels in Bangalore. What makes Royal Orchid stand out from the crowd is their commitment to service and being situated in the heart of the city doesn't hurt either. The staff are very professional and the service is always on time. The pub on the top floor "Paparazzi" can boast of one of the best views in Bangalore city. The menu is impressive and the service wonderful. The same can be said for the restaurant "Pinxx" with its amazing breakfast spread.
A very special thanks to Mr. Jobin for all his help and expertize, for ensuring that the stay is always smooth with never a hiccup or delay. More than the concrete its the heart which makes this place special. Thanks guys and always keep up the good work

Room Tip: All rooms are clean and well maintained
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Guest,