“Excellent Location and services.”

Royal Orchid Central
Ranked #65 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I would like to thanks the hotel team, housekeeping and front office for making my stay Memorable.Hotel is located just heart of the city very close to my work place.Excellent F&B outlets.Great Breakfast.Will sure visit again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore !!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

We are delighted to know you liked the stay,food and service of our Hotel. This is the best motivation we can use.

I am happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The good part first --- the staff of the hotel, including the restaurants, are extremely good. I believe they are the chief drivers of this hotel.
The top floor restaurant offers a great view of the city and has a good choice of offerings. The all-day restaurant, too, has a decent variety to offer.
What lets this hotel down are the rooms -- they need immediate refurbishment. The fixtures and fittings have, probably, achieved their lives and need to be replaced. The comfort level in the room was just average.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore !!

Would are happy to inform you that we are in process of upgrading all room and the same will get done in another two months of time.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

The hotel has got good ambiance with cooperative staffs. I have stayed in it twice and found it to be nice. There service is good and prompt. I availed the complementary breakfast which was very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is the fourth time I have stayed here in the last year and still remains my favourite hotel in Bangalore. The ideally located hotel is right at the heart of the action.
The rooms are very comfortable and peaceful and have all amenities and prices are very reasonable. The breakfast is very good and the food available in this hotel is excellent.
I would particularly would like to mention Mr Dawood Sr Sales Executive who really went the extra mile to make my stay as comfortable as possible.
Friendly helpful staff throughout this hotel.

Room Tip: Floors,6 and 7 are the best rooms in my experience and facing the entrance of the hotel for nicest v...
Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Reviewed 13 April 2014

the hotel claimed to be fully booked and had a room with single bed available..the room was not prepared properly no pillows, towels..had to ask them to prepare the room before handing it over to the guest..the service was prompt.. the breakfast had a nice spread..

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Service is prompt. Rooms are a bit small for the price they charge but clean and hygienic. Food is good. Staff are friendly and helpful. It is centrally located in MG Road. The buffet lunch was good with a good spread.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was the first time I was staying at the royal orchid central. And I should say the first experience was the best experience. The room was very comfortable, neat and clean. The staff was very cheerful and supportive to meet my demands every time. The restaurant was very nice with a huge spread of dishes I, loved the food. I should say that it was indeed a nice experience to stay there. I found that the prices they had offered me were very competent to the hotel I used to stay and felt more value for money.

Will definitely stay here the next time and will refer this hotel to my colleagues.

GOOD JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Ms.Shaeena,