“Good but a bit pricey” 3 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Good but a bit pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had heard about this place from my friend who stays nearby and hence thought of visiting when we had relatives visiting us.

First we took the flight simulator - my kid (5 yrs old) was very thrilled with the 3D view and realistic feel of flying fighter plane for 10-15mins. He wanted to one more round but it was 150-200 bucks - so we thought lets spend at some other game.

We went for the quad motor bikes - that was a real good experience - I really loved it.

Also, there was a football/cricket ground and place for skateboarding. Then there was a Burma loop like ropeway. There was a paintball facility.

Also, some real arrow shooting and a place for some good food and drinks.

All in all a good place for half a day entertainment - but real pricey. They dont even have packages or group discounts - each ride/game has a different cost and its more on weekends/holidays . I wanted to get some details on how to hold corporate events but they didn't seem to be interested to give any such info/package details - not a good business strategy - i must say.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Travel4RelaxationFun

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome place for thrill seekers - young and old”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Went with my sister and her kids who were visiting us. I had kids from 2 yrs to 18 yrs with me..and ofcourse my wife and sister. Play arena has something for all age groups. A small play area for my 2 yr old who could stay busy while rest of us were doing something else.

Ziplinner was good - thrilling, but probably too short. around 20 second ride.
The rope walk was a big hit - everyone loved it.
Lazer tag - nice fun..its more fun with a bigger group.. its done well
Quad bike - the trail was much better earlier.. this time it was much simpler...so good for first timers like the kids..but it was too easy for me.
There was also a RedBull street fun football competition going on..so it added to the fun.

Overall, I would highly recommend the place. I think it adds confidence to the kids, adds some variety (there are board staking rings, wall climbing, etc) to the regular routine.

And oh, they have clean toilets!

Visited May 2014
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Awesome place to hang out and have fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Its a really nice place to relax and have fun. Plenty of options from laser tag and bowling to football and beach volley...... Plus the extreme sports bar above adds to the attraction..... Already been there thrice

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

The atvs were fun to ride! There are basketball and cricket grounds here(small). There's a place where u can skate. . Indoor games like air rifle, table tennis, flight 4 fantasy, formula 1 and bowling are fun! There are restaurants which are not up to the mark! And the rock climbing is a lot of fun!

2 Thank Kirsten F