“Very good option for outing and activities”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of PLaY

PLaY
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Very good option for outing and activities”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We have been here twice so far, and both times we enjoyed a lot. We saw some improvements during our second visit so that's a sign of things moving in the right direction. There are many activities to choose from: dirt biking (yes), tight rope walking (ok), zipline (yes), segway (yes), wall climbing (yes), archery (yes), air rifle (no), table tennis (ok), paint ball (yes), swimming pool (ok), beach volley (yes), bowling (no), skateboarding (yes). Yes meaning you should try it, ok meaning you might like it, no meaning dont waste your money. Food options aren't great but unless you are a food critic and go here for food, you would be just fine. It's a little pricey averaging around 150-200/person for single activity. So you should have a budget of 1000/person. There is a small kids care space so that helps families with young kids. You can leave them here and they will love being on their own and playing various games, while you will love and enjoy the activities, which you couldn't really do if your kids stuck around with you ;) all in all a worth visiting place with many options to let you enjoy the day with your loved ones. Sure, I recommend it and would go there again. Thanks for reading.

2 Thank abhi2023

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good Place to spend your Weekend with Friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Good place to spend your weekend with your friends and family members.
Must visit.

Recommended Games For Adult: Laser Tag, Paintball, Bowling, Archery
For Kid: Flight Simulator, Skate, Quad Bike
I can also look as a option for team outing

Visited July 2014
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Food can be better.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I visited the place along with my team mates, it was a corporate outing,
Food was not the best you can think of. It was just ok, with very limited options.
It is not a cheap place. you need to spend money to play :)
We did bowling, simulators etc..( I didn't find it that appealing, it may better suited for kids)
they have zip line, ATVs and small tracks for it, air rifle shooting, mini football grounds, laser tagging etc. Enough if you are a small group.Its a small setup, and being close to many companies, you can find a lot of crowd sometimes, and that will not be beneficial. Management probably need to think about limiting the number of reservations per day, to avoid the place from getting overcrowded. Two big accounts of Accenture/Wipro can kill all the joy :)
It can be rated above average, but not very good. I would have rated it as "good" if the option was available.

Visited July 2014
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Good but a bit pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had heard about this place from my friend who stays nearby and hence thought of visiting when we had relatives visiting us.

First we took the flight simulator - my kid (5 yrs old) was very thrilled with the 3D view and realistic feel of flying fighter plane for 10-15mins. He wanted to one more round but it was 150-200 bucks - so we thought lets spend at some other game.

We went for the quad motor bikes - that was a real good experience - I really loved it.

Also, there was a football/cricket ground and place for skateboarding. Then there was a Burma loop like ropeway. There was a paintball facility.

Also, some real arrow shooting and a place for some good food and drinks.

All in all a good place for half a day entertainment - but real pricey. They dont even have packages or group discounts - each ride/game has a different cost and its more on weekends/holidays . I wanted to get some details on how to hold corporate events but they didn't seem to be interested to give any such info/package details - not a good business strategy - i must say.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Travel4RelaxationFun
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome place for thrill seekers - young and old”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Went with my sister and her kids who were visiting us. I had kids from 2 yrs to 18 yrs with me..and ofcourse my wife and sister. Play arena has something for all age groups. A small play area for my 2 yr old who could stay busy while rest of us were doing something else.

Ziplinner was good - thrilling, but probably too short. around 20 second ride.
The rope walk was a big hit - everyone loved it.
Lazer tag - nice fun..its more fun with a bigger group.. its done well
Quad bike - the trail was much better earlier.. this time it was much simpler...so good for first timers like the kids..but it was too easy for me.
There was also a RedBull street fun football competition going on..so it added to the fun.

Overall, I would highly recommend the place. I think it adds confidence to the kids, adds some variety (there are board staking rings, wall climbing, etc) to the regular routine.

And oh, they have clean toilets!

Visited May 2014