“Good hotel for a business traveller”

Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore
Ranked #125 of 693 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Located close to the CBD and the bus depot. The rooms are clean and spacious with large comfy bed which is perfect after a hard days work. Spent about 3 hours in the hotel so really cant comment on the service. Was pretty easy to locate.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Hadya s, General Manager at Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Greetings from Hotel Goldfinch, Bangalore!!!

Thank you very much for posting about your experience at Goldfinch, Bangalore on Trip Advisor and for appreciating the rooms, food at, and our staff !

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you to your satisfaction.

I am delighted to note that you found our service impeccable. The entire team is happy to read such a motivating review from you, which I am certain, will help us to strive even further for excellence.

I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Ambience ,Comfort and Quality of food at Kabab Studio at its Best.Hospitality was excellent.Rooms are Very Good with chillness of good AC.Rooms with Soft Beds.Sleep Quality was Good and Quite.Overall it was an fantastic experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Fantastic hotel to stay . Mouth watering barbecue served on terrace , I might say a strong reason for u to book a room here in this hotel would be coz of the barbecue served there. They offer a valet parking service and till date like I have visited 30-40 times and no hassles yet , fingers crossed, also perfect location may it be for airport central Bangalore city railway station bus stand whatever you cannot find a perfect location like this with all of the amenities well within reach.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Guest,

My team and I are delighted to receive your review of your wonderful stay with us recently. Thank you for your encouraging feedback and compliments of the Hotel.

It is very rewarding for the team to realize that their warm, professional and anticipatory service very much contributed towards your stay experience. Indeed, it is the Goldfinch way to ensure that all our guests receive the genuine warmth and hospitality that they deserve. We are very pleased that you felt well-taken care of during your stay.

It will be our pleasure to extend the wonderful Goldfinch hospitality to you again, should you plan another holiday with us in the future.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I reached the hotel around 8 pm so didnt stay indoor long enough. looks to be a decent hotel, no great shakes though. room was kinda small, walk-in closet was fun part. no hand or face towels in the room, only two bath towels.

cold milk kept at breakfast had gone bad and tasted slightly sour which was replaced when brought to their attention.

front desk staff was very helpful and reached out fast to the needs.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Sagar H

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Goldfinch, Bengaluru!

I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback on our services during your recent stay at the Hotel Goldfinch.

May I, at the outset, proffer my most sincere apologies for the reported inconvenience caused to you as a result of our indiscretion and lack of customer orientation and judgment. I am also appalled at the series of sequential service lapses.

May I request you to pardon us on this occasion and provide my team and me with another opportunity to ensure that you have a pleasant and impeccable experience at the Goldfinch. I would like to assure you that I have viewed your survey most seriously and immediate corrective measures are being taken to address the same. May I also request you to treat this as an aberration not reflective of our normal service standards and customer care.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. Please feel free to contact me, should you need any assistance, whatsoever.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Goldfinch Hotels.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

i stayed in this hotel in the month of july 2013, the voucher mentioned the check in time as 1200PM, we arrive at 1300hrs , but still the room was not ready, when we ask for reason , they don't have any answer only said that room was not ready. It took then atleast 1 hrs to figure that the room will never be ready and they upgrade me with a superior room.
The room was quite big ,clean and luxurious with all modern amenities, but bathroom specially tub need some serious housekeeping.
I was told that the hotel was equipped with WiFi, but after repeated try ,unable to connect to WiFi, hotel management seriously need to look into this issue.
Room service was good, lunch that we order was very good and tasty, Breakfast was OK , could be much better .....
Overall good hotel but need some look at housekeeping ...

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jy_vacc
Hadya s, General Manager at Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Goldfinch, Bengaluru!

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Goldfinch Hotels.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stayed two nights in this Hotel. I booked this hotel by hotel web site and the offer was cheaper than other tour agents web sites. I stayed in Gold Club Room, which was very big and clean
Breakfast was excellent and room service was also good. I will recommended this hotel to all
either you are coming alone or with family. Very near to MG road and Race course road.
Only one problem i face that is from House keeping department they dont take phone every time

1  Thank indore_123
Hadya s, General Manager at Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Greetings from Hotel Goldfinch, Bangalore!!!

Thank you very much for posting about your experience at Goldfinch, Bangalore on Trip Advisor and for appreciating the rooms, food at, and our staff!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

This is my second visit and i can say i would Pledge myself to stay at this hotel every time i come to Bangalore . Staff right from Front Desk , Room Service, restaurant Service are very good . A Fantastic and Highly Recommended .
Hotel is most Centrally located and Near by you have access to all the facilities
The Rooms are very Good, Clean, and very well maintained .
The Staff are soft spoken and always Helpful . be it guiding you to your locations in Bangalore,etc .
I am extremely happy for my stay and i personally thank the front end Manager for Mr Nirmal Hassan making my stay the most comfortable and memorable one
Kabab Factory is a fantastic Restaurant for the variety of Kababs and also the Ghazal Sangeeth with songs request is simply brilliant.
San-a-digi is also fantastic for fish Lovers
A *****( Five Star ) Rating for this hotel