“Disorganized, untimely and unempathetic.”

The Chancery Pavilion
Ranked #56 of 729 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Got our interconnection rooms (which were specifically requested and reconfirmed by phone) 7 hours and 50 minutes after check-in!!! I kid you not! Lots of 'within half an hour' promises and a single apology by one of the staff. And all of this, with my mother, a senior citizen and my two young children. Makes a 40 hour stay with The Chancery Pavillion, Bangalore NOT worth it!

• Stayed: August 2014
TheChanceryPavilion, Public Relations Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time and trouble to share with us your valuable feedback .Kindly note we have taken corrective steps with concerned departments to avoid any reoccurrence of this sort in future.We are deeply concerned about the comforts of our guests and we will continue to strive for the best experience for our guests

In addition to this we assure you that we will ensure that we maintain the highest standards of guest rooms at all times so that an occurrence as this is avoided in the future.

We always Endeavour to meet and indeed exceed our guests expectations. I do hope that this unpleasant experience will not diminish your opinion of The Chancery Pavilion, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel, in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed 4 days 3 nights. Located right in the heart of the city with close proximity to MG Road , UB City and other places this is now my favourite Hotel in Bangalore. The value for money is just awesome. While checking in or booking stay in Superior Room, which is Very big enough almost the size of a mini suite.
Breakfast is excellent with good variety.
Overall 250 $ for 3 nights is Excellent value.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
TheChanceryPavilion, Public Relations Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

We thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you very much for your kind comments on the buffet spread & services that you experienced.
We thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to chancery pavilion.

Marketing and Communication Manager

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Hi, I stayed in this hotel for about 2 weeks and must say it's been a great experience. While the entire staff was helpful to resolve any issues & were courteous and warm, the F&B team stood out with specific mention of Tapasi(employee) which stood out. She works with the restuarant and took wonderful care of my daughter when ever we went there so that we(my wife & myself) could have the meal in peace. In fact she built such an emotional bonding that my daughter on returning back keeps on asking about her Didi. The chefs did a great job in customizing the meals as per our requirment. The room was good, nice location, all in all a good package.
Keep it up !!!

Cheers,
Vikas Kumar

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
TheChanceryPavilion, Public Relations Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Marketing and Communication Manager

Reviewed 1 August 2014

It is an excellent business hotel and managed efficiently by professionals. I almost stayed for 13 days and had an experience of brilliance and comfort. Lovely place and delicious food. I was very happy with the size of their room and toilet... quite spacious and well appointed. I would like to recommend to all my friends.

Coffee Shop if never dull and they serve excellent breakfast and lunch spread. Wishing them best wishes and tons of success.

Room Tip: All rooms are well appointed and sound proof. Corridors are also well kept and nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback .We are glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Nice place the service was awesome.At a cost of 15544 fr 4 nights it was a gud stay as I booked frm yatra I gt a 200rs discount..overal experiece was good.theh provided mch tht was needed.oly slightly cz of location.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
TheChanceryPavilion, Public Relations Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very conveniently located, the hotel is in the heart of the city. Offers good clean and comfortable rooms. Being a popular wedding destination, don’t expect to enjoy a quiet poolside.

Good choice of food in buffet breakfast. All in all a great hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Mytravelshanti
TheChanceryPavilion, Public Relations Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Reviewed 10 July 2014

After staying in internationally rated five star hotels, I can't say this one compared. However, the service was phenomenal. I thought I had lost something and by the next morning the entire hotel staff had come to me to express the fact that they had looked for it and was sorry it was lost. Additionally, every time I passed an employee I was asked how my stay could be improved...I was impressed!
Quick tip: do souvenir shopping on the street unless you have extra cash you want to get rid of...the shop in the back of the hotel is a rip off.

Room Tip: The wifi wasn't impressive on the third floor or on the far wings...if possible, ask for a room...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
TheChanceryPavilion, Public Relations Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014