“"Lovely Place ! Good Staff !! "”
Review of Palm Meadows Club

Palm Meadows Club
Ranked #94 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
“"Lovely Place ! Good Staff !! "”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

One of the Best hotel in Bangalore to visit.Had a great experience when visited Palm Meadows for the 1st time.Regarding food ?? We have no doubt in that....its really healthy fresh food and tasty too.
Rooms are very clean and neat.Staffs are so coordinating and helpful.You will feel very comfortable and i would suggest everybody including family / Business meetings to visit this hotel as i did.Enjoy your days in Palm Meadows.
End of the day we had a smile on our face and that is what you all need!! :)

Thank you !! :)

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
palmmeadows, Manager Operations at Palm Meadows Club, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review about the hotel on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that you loved the hotel, our amenities and our service for which the brand stands for. As you mentioned our ladies and gentlemen are truly exceptional and I am privileged to be a part of this team. As you would be aware Palm Meadows is one of its kind properties in India, the expectations of our guests are really high and such great comments coming from a discerning traveler like yourself mean a lot to me and my team.

I thank you once again for your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warm Regards

Yours Sincearly

Manager Operations.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great place in reachable location in bangalore....Rooms were very nice and clean.Food also was good even though bit expensive...:):)Overall a very good stay with family.Even my kid enjoyed a lot........

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Great Place. Rooms are very nice and clean. Our guests always prefers to stay here. Staff are very courteous and helpful and ready to take care of the guests. Food is good. Very often some of our expats receive exceptional treatment from the staff. I would suggest my guests to stay here whenever they come from Sweden.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I read a lot of good reviews on trip advisor, so when I went I obviously had some expectation. Lunch was fine and I have no complaints about it. However dinner- the service was just so unexpected. We went to Café Palmyra, now this has seating by the pool and I did see some people seated there, however "Ashok Kumar, said there was a private event happening and we had to sit inside, so we did, then he came and without even giving me the menu expected us to order, however I had already placed my order with another waiter, so I told him that, with no response he turned and went, they were I think closing and we were the last people having dinner, when the food came he literally kept checking on us every 5 minutes if we finished eating or not, because I am assuming it was past his bed time by 10:45 pm. They had an option tell us they were closed and deliver our food to our room, so we were not hovered by him. Anyways the next morning, at around 7:30 am we get a call from the reception- someone called saying we had visitors and when my husband asked them who it was, they said they will check and call us to give us their names, however we got no call back but were woken up from our sleep. That's the last thing you want on a Sunday morning. They did not even have the courtesy to call back and apologize. What happened to all the "service" that was so talked about from the beginning. The check in service was pathetic, there was no one at the Valet and they didn't even have the courtesy to inform us and kept us standing and waiting, There was a security guard and a lady at the door they could have informed us, we could have parked our car if there was no one available. I would never go back. I went to the SPA to book an appointment and the lady had no clue of the services mentioned so I chose not to take the "complimentary" service I had or the paid service I was planning to take.

Room Tip: Save yourself some money and go somewhere else, just a posh look place with pathetic service.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ArchNTim
Karlsruhe
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great place. The rooms are very nice and big, the pool area is very attractive. Service is reliable and friendly. Prices are a little bit on the higher side, compared to other business hotels in Whitefield.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Holger G
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed at Palm meadows in between moving job locations for about 5 weeks. We found the staff fromt he doorman, to the waiters to the housecleaning guy to be very curtious and ever ready to take care of the guests. Very good food quality in the restaurant, also avaialble for in room dining. Breakfast buffet is a blast..they have so much variety. The gym, the pool, the spa are simply outstanding. If you are a finess freak, this is probably the best you can get in the town. We were in a two room suite and it was fairly well equipped. I would rank the room just a tad below that of a marriott or hilton. They provided us a microwave on request. The minibar was ok except we figured we have to keep the front wooden door open for it to keep more cool. Situated in a villa community this is a very unique hotel experience. Nice tall trees, plenty of flowers and activity for kids. Will definately revisit.

Would definately visit again if given a chance.

Room Tip: We lived in a suit and it was definately worth it for a long stay.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We spent ten days in Bangalore for a wedding and sightseeing and I knew by the end of the trip we would need a day or two just to relax before we headed home. This was the perfect place to do it. However my boyfriend had caught a fever from our previous travels. The staff quickly found us a doctor and then we spent the rest of the day by the pool ordering great quality food.

This is not an authentic stay in Bangalore but there is some decent south Indian food on the menu and they had fresh Mango dishes (yum). The location is terrible for going around the city as well as you will have to take a taxi or driver and that will take you 20-30 minutes and they will take you to tourist shops if you ask for a silk shop. However for a peaceful relaxing inclusive rest, this is perfect.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple