“Refreshing break, good staff!!”
Review of Palm Meadows Club

Palm Meadows Club
Ranked #88 of 666 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stayed in the Palm Meadows club for 4 nights with 2 kids in Aug'14 which is in a gated community of the same name in Whitefield. The swimming pools are great including an indoor heated pool. There are many guests overs the weekend unlike the weekdays where you can have the entire club to yourselves. Food is also good though the breakfast buffet spreads are the same everyday. The staff are polite,prompt and very helpful and the property is very well maintained. I would recommend this club to anyone esp. families looking for a refreshing break.

Room Tip: Do ask for a room on the first floor facing the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary B
palmmeadows, General Manager at Palm Meadows Club, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Thank you for taking time to share your compliments with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to note that you were happy with your overall experience and that you found our team helpful. It is our utmost focus to provide our guests with personalized service that meets high standards of hospitality and compliments from our guests is a great source of encouragement.

The team and I thank you once again for your time and look forward to welcoming you back.

Yours sincerely,

Manager Operations

There are newer reviews for Palm Meadows Club

Reviewed 19 August 2014

If you are tired of staying in business hotels, try Palm Meadows Club which is a mix of business and leisure. Set close to airport and within a colony of bungalows (known by the same name); Palm Meadows Club boasts of 2 good swimming pools and an indoor heated swimming pool. The atmosphere is serene, silent and one can unwind here. Food is good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
palmmeadows, Manager Operations at Palm Meadows Club, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Yours sincerely,

Manager Operations

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Have stayed here many times; quite a satisfactory hotel with a 'resort' feeling in the middle of Bangalore/Whitefield. Great pool, restaurant and amanities. Less business oriented.
Rooms are vary clean and a nice lush big garden

Room Tip: The rooms on the ground floor have their own little garden. Club rooms are nicer (open bathroom, woo...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2014

One of the Best hotel in Bangalore to visit.Had a great experience when visited Palm Meadows for the 1st time.Regarding food ?? We have no doubt in that....its really healthy fresh food and tasty too.
Rooms are very clean and neat.Staffs are so coordinating and helpful.You will feel very comfortable and i would suggest everybody including family / Business meetings to visit this hotel as i did.Enjoy your days in Palm Meadows.
End of the day we had a smile on our face and that is what you all need!! :)

Thank you !! :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review about the hotel on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that you loved the hotel, our amenities and our service for which the brand stands for. As you mentioned our ladies and gentlemen are truly exceptional and I am privileged to be a part of this team. As you would be aware Palm Meadows is one of its kind properties in India, the expectations of our guests are really high and such great comments coming from a discerning traveler like yourself mean a lot to me and my team.

I thank you once again for your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warm Regards

Yours Sincearly

Manager Operations.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great place in reachable location in bangalore....Rooms were very nice and clean.Food also was good even though bit expensive...:):)Overall a very good stay with family.Even my kid enjoyed a lot........

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Great Place. Rooms are very nice and clean. Our guests always prefers to stay here. Staff are very courteous and helpful and ready to take care of the guests. Food is good. Very often some of our expats receive exceptional treatment from the staff. I would suggest my guests to stay here whenever they come from Sweden.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I read a lot of good reviews on trip advisor, so when I went I obviously had some expectation. Lunch was fine and I have no complaints about it. However dinner- the service was just so unexpected. We went to Café Palmyra, now this has seating by the pool and I did see some people seated there, however "Ashok Kumar, said there was a private event happening and we had to sit inside, so we did, then he came and without even giving me the menu expected us to order, however I had already placed my order with another waiter, so I told him that, with no response he turned and went, they were I think closing and we were the last people having dinner, when the food came he literally kept checking on us every 5 minutes if we finished eating or not, because I am assuming it was past his bed time by 10:45 pm. They had an option tell us they were closed and deliver our food to our room, so we were not hovered by him. Anyways the next morning, at around 7:30 am we get a call from the reception- someone called saying we had visitors and when my husband asked them who it was, they said they will check and call us to give us their names, however we got no call back but were woken up from our sleep. That's the last thing you want on a Sunday morning. They did not even have the courtesy to call back and apologize. What happened to all the "service" that was so talked about from the beginning. The check in service was pathetic, there was no one at the Valet and they didn't even have the courtesy to inform us and kept us standing and waiting, There was a security guard and a lady at the door they could have informed us, we could have parked our car if there was no one available. I would never go back. I went to the SPA to book an appointment and the lady had no clue of the services mentioned so I chose not to take the "complimentary" service I had or the paid service I was planning to take.

Room Tip: Save yourself some money and go somewhere else, just a posh look place with pathetic service.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple