Hyatt Bangalore MG Road
Hotels.com
US$197
US$187
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$280
US$237
US$152
  • Pool
US$366
All reviewsmg roadlido mallpoppadombig bazaarbusiness tripbusiness hotelpool sideheart of the citybreakfast spreadcoffee shopcomfortable stayconvenient locationcourteous staffshort staybangaloregymambience
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel. It is incredibly clean, provides all the amenities and the service is outstanding. I have stayed here 3 times and will continue to. The location is very central to a lot of restaurants and shopping. And for me it is a 15 minute drive to the Bagmane Tech park. The hotel is very reliable in providing drivers for any location you wish.

The rooms are nothing overly special but they are clean and nice. The staff is so very friendly. They remember you from one stay to the next and are accommodating for anything you need.

As a woman traveling alone I never feel uncomfortable.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Madhav S, General Manager at Hyatt Bangalore MG Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Bangalore MG Road!

Thank you very much for taking time out to share your positive review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that your experience at Hyatt Bangalore MG Road was very pleasant and that we met your expectations.

I will make sure to pass on your kind words to the associates, this will surely motivate them to continue providing authentic hospitality to our guests.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Madhav Sehgal
General Manager, Hyatt Bangalore MG Road.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Located in the heart of the city on MG Road. Very convenient to move around in the evening time. Reasonable tariff. 1-1and half hour drive from airport. Suitable for business as well as leisure stay. Good amenities.

Room Tip: No preference.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Madhav S, General Manager at Hyatt Bangalore MG Road, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Bangalore MG Road!

Thank you for taking time out and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the amenities and found the hotel ideal for business and leisure travel.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Bangalore MG Road in the near future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We had a lovely stay at the Hyatt Bangalore where the staff were incredibly helpful and accommodating of requests. The rooms were very clean with lovely vies across the city - but they were very small!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Madhav S, General Manager at Hyatt Bangalore MG Road, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Bangalore!

On behalf of the Hyatt Bangalore MG Road associates and myself, we truly appreciate your kind words and for taking the time out to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
We are very glad to know that you had a pleasant stay.

Thank you once again and we hope your travel brings you back to Bangalore very soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My only complaint with this hotel is that the rooms are very small. Everything else is very good. The cleanliness, the service, the food and the swimming pool are all great. The size of rooms may have to do with the cost of real estate in the prime location where it is located or just a little short-sightedness of the original owners.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Greetings from Hyatt Bangalore MG Road!

At the onset thank you for choosing Hyatt Bangalore for your stay.
Hyatt has seven different brands in its portfolio of which Hyatt hotels are business hotels with the advantage of being located in close proximity to key business areas in the city. I am happy to hear that you appreciate the facilities and our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Hyatt Bangalore MG Road.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I'm stayed at the Bangalore Hyatt for weeks at a time for work and refuse to stay anywhere else.

The staff is extremely attentive and helpful. They've accommodated me graciously in so many ways...when I've been sick by picking up medication, when I've traveled outside of Bangalore (held my bags and dropped them off in between flights at the airport), altered the menu to my liking when i was feeling homesick, etc etc The hotel staff (Soumyadip, Madhavi, Kunal, Deepak) are exceptional and really go out of their way to make me feel welcome when I'm away from home.

The location is fantastic (very central). A few meters from 1 MG Road Mall which houses a few great restaurants and an upscale grocery stores (helpful for buying imported foods and drinks). Also very close to key neighborhoods like Indiranagar, UB City, Brigade Road, Commercial Street, etc.

Spa - although small in size, the ladies at the spa are great. The prices are also very reasonable for being able to walk right in from your hotel room.

Gym - 24 hours!

Food - given the city's "curfew", it's nice to have a restaurant open until 2 am. The food is pretty good at Lido. The other two (Pink Poppadom and Liquid Lounge) are great for food and drinks as well.

Looking forward to my next trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Bangalore!

It gives me immense pleasure to read your review about Hyatt Bangalore and the level of service being provided by our associates.

I will share your encouraging words with the team, especially with Soumyadip, Madhavi, Kunal, Deepak, who will be honored to know that they made a difference during your stay by providing authentic hospitality that Hyatt Bangalore is known for. Also thank you for kind words about our Spa associates and the chefs who specially crafted the menu for you during your stay.

We look forward to host you again at Hyatt Bangalore MG Road.