“I GOT MY VALLET RETURN WHICH I LOST”
Review of Curzon Suites

and 1 more site!
Curzon Suites
Ranked #469 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Kochi (Cochin), India
“I GOT MY VALLET RETURN WHICH I LOST”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

i cheked in curzonsuits at morning 8o clock at 11 the june wednesday with my wife and only daughter .about 12 o clock we went for a sight seeing and returned at arount 7 o clock night.our flight to mumbai was at 6:45 morning.so we left the hotel at 4 0clok morning by a cab which aranged by the hotel itself.at the middlle of the journey we shockingly realised that my wallet which contains ids ,cash,and atmcards was missed.i had a guess that it kept it in a drayea in our room 101.so i call immidietily to the manager mrBILAL,at that untime he piked the call and went to the hotel personaly and sent it by an another taxy to me at airport....we realy thanks to him for his timely action and cordination .......nice service......if u in banglore dont miss CURZON SUITS

Room Tip: ROOM NO 101 is a goodroom with more spaces
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank pradeepttravels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 16 April 2014

what works:
1. great location - close to central bangalore where my work was
2. neat and clean rooms, tastefully done up
3. simple but tasty breakfast. very helpful and friendly staff at the breakfast room. plus its a rooftop restaurant, so great way to start the day
4. great value for money.

what doesn't work:
1. not the easiest to find, given that many ppl do not know 'lady curzon road', so had to call a couple of times and get directions.
2. terrible reception staff. i got back to my room at 1030 and at 11pm at night, the man from the reception calls me and asks when i plan to check out the next day. i had a big issue with that for two reasons - a) i was travelling solo and as a woman, my antennae are always up. calling me up at 11 in the night is not a nice way to reiterate that i am alone in your hotel! b) i had paid for a day. how does it matter what time i was planning to check out the next day. not at all appreciated! when i complained to the morning staff, they said they would immediately look into it. not sure if they have!

summing it up:
great value if you are there for a short trip or even if you want a simple hotel with no frills.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank b-inabag
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Good location. Excellent service. Nice staff. Value for money. Clean rooms.
Food is also priced reasonably at the cafeteria. The rooms are spacious as well. The Wifi internet service is excellent with high speed at 3 Mbps.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank ishanjain3011
Gurgaon, India
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Simple, convenient and value for money. I had a 3 day stay and despite being on a busy road, it was not that noisy. Breakfast was simpler and delivered to the room. Being closer to MG road means a short auto ride can connect you to CBD and the metro.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank zx1403
Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed 25 February 2014

very near to mgroad brigade commercial street shivaji nagar. service is very good. verygood atmosphere, we can wake up with the holly bell from the holy andrews church is the main attraction,staff was very friendly especially for childrens

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank pradeepttravels
Mumbai
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Where to start with.... The moment we entered the room it was completely different than the one room we saw on their website. After requesting for an upgrade to which the manager complied we were put up in one of the superior room. 10 min after getting into the room the shower curtain in the bathroom falls off. The water pressure kept fluctuating. There was a lizard in the room and for some reason the AC in the room would shut at night and would suddenly start working in the morning. We stayed in the hotel for 5 nights and every night this AC issue would occur.
In short, it was not a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Randall P

Travellers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Mumbai
Reviewed 2 April 2013

First off the photos on their rooms is incorrect. I showed up with a reservation and was put in a smaller room. I expressed my disappointment and they let me know the photos are incorrect when booking. So i got the room i originally reserved. Secondly, we reserved a room an addutional night ad we had a train to catch in the late evening. Paid full price, which is fine. Unfortunately we missed our train so we headed back to the hotel as we paid a full night. Not only wad it really difgicult to get the room back we paid for, they lied and said the room was serviced. I told them i spent nearly threr thousand rupees for the room that evening and would not leave as i had nowhere else to go. Thry gave me the room finally. It was not cleaned. That's fine. But the icing on the caje was, at 8 in the morning the MANAGER came by while i was in the shower and solicited more money from my partner saying he did us a favor!!! So when i heard of this, i tracked down the manager and told him what he did wad completely disgusting and he had no problem giving me my partner's money back to me. Be careful! They think they can take advantage of tourists!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple