1,620 results
All reviews nook restaurant mahi outer ring road special thanks room service special mention great hospitality keep up the good work awesome stay excellent experience excellent service bangalore traffic taking care breakfast and dinner nice food excellent hotel courteous staff
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My first trip to India, I was quite apprehensive given many stories from friends and colleagues of hygiene and safety in India. I have to say that I have eaten humble pie since. The staff here are exceptionally friendly and can’t do enough for you, food in the hotel restaurant is very tasty and well prepared for both breakfast and dinner. Excellent business car service available as an option/package as needed. Thumbs up particularly to the very friendly and professional bar staff in the “wxyz” bar. Thank you to the entire hotel staff for helping me realise on a short visit what a gem this part of India is (yes, the traffic and roads are insane - can’t avoid that!)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Aloft C, Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park!

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing such great feedback. We are glad that we made your stay memorable. We are delighted to know that the food, facilities, and services at the hotel were to your liking and we appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments. Our “talent” members work hard to delight our guests and I am happy to know that we managed to deliver. Your compliments have been passed on to the entire team and they are thrilled by your kind words of appreciation. We are glad to have found an ambassador in you! We look forward to having you back at the Hotel real soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Nice buffet spread with lovely cocktails and great service by Himanshu and Pramod.
First time at aloft. Fully Enjoyed the dinner. Chicken kebab was mouth watering. They are having very nice dessert selections too in buffet.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Aloft C, Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Soni,

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Aloft for 2 weeks. Half way through my stay, the staff started recognising me and taking care of my daily needa before I even ask. The food is great. Will definitely stay here the next time I visit.

Dear Rahul,

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Aloft Cessna Park Hotel for two days in third week of June. I’ll highly recommend you stay at this hotel as the whole staff is courteous and want to know about your needs like they mean it.
The whole environment and vibe of the hotel is pretty nice. It’s got a colourful touch to it which makes the interior more vibrant.
Coming to food, the complimentary breakfast spread is really nice.
They have a huge spread.
Me, coming from Delhi, have no knowledge about South Indian food. But the staff and chef himself were very helpful in making me try new dishes.
Specially Mr Animesh, who is the restaurant staff supervisor is the most helpful.
Again, if you’re visiting Bengaluru, and you’re looking for a hotel to stay at, this should be your number one option.
Cheers!

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park!

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing such great feedback. We are glad that we made your stay memorable. We are delighted to know that the food, facilities, and services at the hotel were to your liking and we appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments. Our “talent” members work hard to delight our guests and I am happy to know that we managed to deliver. Your compliments have been passed on to Animesh and the entire team and they are thrilled by your kind words of appreciation. We are glad to have found an ambassador in you! We look forward to having you back at the Hotel real soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Animesh - Coolest guy , Restaurant Staff Supervisor !Do meet him once you visit this hotel . The whole theme of the hotel is unmatchable , rooms are wonderful . Everyone in the hotel treats you like they are your family ! Staff is best , room service . The whole forte of the hotel is amazing , vibe of the hotel is so cool ❤️Breakfast is the best thing in the hotel.

Dear Karandeep,