“Excellent place to stay”

and 1 more site!
Sai Vishram Business Hotel
Ranked #19 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Good, clean rooms. Top floors have a good view. The infinity swimming pool on the terrace was excellent. Staff was responsive. The best part was food. Being a veggie, just loved it. the prices are very reasonable and an excellent option if you want to be staying close to electronic city

2  Thank suresh75s
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2012

Thank you for posting your impressions of e-inn on Trip Advisor and are happy that you had a enjoyable stay with us. Being vegetarian and " Stay Healthy" is a concept that we wish to promote and with like minded patrons like you appreciating the same, we hope to reach out to more number of travelers across the globe . Thanking once again for staying with us and looking forward to your continued patronage.
Warm regards.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

I stayed in the e-inn hotel during my last 2 work trips to Bangalore and it was a pleasant stay.

Everything is amazing. The rooms are clean and spacious and everything inside is complimentary from coffee to tea and snacks. The pool is great. Spa is very nice and worth a visit. the restaurant serves one of the best vegetarian food with a big diversity. Location near the electronic city and near the granite factories on hosur road.

Staff is helpful. I tried also their taxi service for a night trip to the city.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MichelMaya
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Happy to note that you enjoyed our facilities and services during your stay here at e-inn and thank you very much for updating the same on Trip Advisor. We look forward to your next visit at e-inn with excellent facilities and improved services. Thanking you once again and looking forward to serve you during your next visit to Bangalore.
Thanks and Regards
Nitin.Phadnis

Reviewed 19 September 2012

it is an incredible experience.

we were destined to stay with our siblings in e-inn.

it was really nice on part of the hospitality team to put us into adjacent rooms on the 8th floor. Room # 820 (eldest brother..74 y with youngest brother....baby of the team 58 y). Room # 821( 2nd sister 67 y and 3rd sister 64 y) and Room # 822 (4th sister.....62 y and 5th sister 61 y).

we were helped by the in house team to stay put through out our stay of 2 nights and 3 days. we felt the clocking is running and the stay was becoming short and very comfortable. looking forward to our next visit shortly. of course with our spouse and children and their spouses. you can not expect a better star hotel. please do not restrict it to 5 star. it is N star.

it was unbelievable pure veg experience........real value for money with lots of care and affectionate service.

Room Tip: i will only stay in room # 820. i will plan my stay based on its availability,
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Nagendra H
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2012

Heartening to know that you had a memorable time at e-inn bonding with your siblings and hope you carry happy memories of the same with you. It is this feedback from our guests that spurs us strive hard to provide our guests a home away from home ambiance and feeling.. We would be very happy to host you with your family during your next visit to Bangalore. Looking forward to your visit and assuring you of our best services.
Warm Regards.
Nitin. Phadnis

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Excellent Value for Money. Rs 2400 a night is not a deal, its a steal :)
Courteous Staff
Excellent Veg Food
Clean room with positive energy
Everything is complimentary - Beverage/ Food

TV's are old 24". Bigger TV which most of us are used to, would make this hotel 5 star

Room Tip: Excellent corporate rates. Ask for room with double bed
2  Thank arupvithal
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2012

Thank you very much for your frank feed back on trip advisor and are humbled by your compliments, We will definitely consider your suggestion, as your feedback is important to us to continuously improve our quality and service standards and meet up to customer expectations.We look forward to host you at e-inn during your future visits to Bangalore.
Thanking you once again.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2012

Normally I write reviews post my visits, but this time I'm feeling so passionate to share about this great hotel is that I'm writing it while I’m still in the E-INN (6th September 2012), Rom No 414.
As I had work in a close by industrial area, I checked for a good / hygienic hotel with my colleague in Bangalore. Without thinking for a second he suggested me to try E-Inn. I have come several times to Bangalore in past but never stayed here. The way my colleague was talking about this hotel, I was pretty excited. When I checked-in, I found it was exactly the same what I imagined it to be.
To cut long story short, I will brief on the top features that impressed me:-
1. The hotel is a pure vegetarian hotel and even eggs/ animal gelatin is not used. This is unique and great for people like me (Puritans).
2. Hotel is very spacious and as you enter the main lobby, the wood work will impress you. A smiling face of Sri Satya Sai Baba greets you right at the entry.
3. Hotel is having positive vibes in the premises. You feel energetic and charged.
4. The staff is very soft spoken and serene. God knows where from they selected these cool guys.
5. Staff is very competent and careful. So while you are sitting in the restaurant thinking nobody is watching, they keep a keen watch on when to replenish your glass, when to clear plates etc.
6. I booked a Club room on MAP package. This came roughly for 3000/- plus taxes extra. Certainly a decent deal.
7. Rooms are adequately spacious with wooden laminated flooring. Very hygienically maintained and you find them to be cool.
8. Club Room offers you with a Mini bar having Can juices, Chocolates, Mineral Water. However, they come at NO CHARGE. I found this to be fair. They don’t charge you for the bottle of water. I think this clearly reflects the DNA of the hotel management (they are not here to unreasonably fleece money on basic things like water).
9. Let me talk of the buffet dinner spread. You will be simply delighted to see the variety of the Vegetarian spread here. From local dishes to Punjabi to Continental / Chinese all are available. The desert mix was also very good.

10. Hotel Kitchen is certified for Food Safery System Implementation by TUV.

11.It takes roughly 1.5-2 hours to reach hotel if you come by internal road through whitefield and Taxi like KTDC should cost you 1500/- . The hotel also arranges the pick-up but at a price of 2000/- (Somehow OK).
Beyond doubt I would recommend this hotel to my friends and can be sure that they will find it good.
To the management I would say, please keep it up. It seems you have got god’s grace with you and things are working well out here. All the best!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd and 4th Floor are good that look toward front of the hotel.
5  Thank Pankajverma
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

It was indeed a very eloborate discriptionof your observation and impression of e-inn!!!
We thank you from the bottom of our heart for the same, Its not every day that we get so much praise of our facilities and services. This appreciation of yours will go a long way in encouraging our staff to strive harder to gain customer appreciation and make our guests stay at e-inn a memorable one. We assure you that by the time you check out you will have a bagfull of happy memories to carry home with you. Wishing you a very pleasant stay at e-inn and looking forward to serve you better still during your future visits to Bangalore.
Warm regards.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We (my wife and I - Both of whom are Doctors ) chanced upon E-Inn by taking the word of a fellow traveller on our flight from Malaysia to Bengaluru and without having to say more we've NOT used any other accomodation in B'gluru since. From the very start the staff have been ALL very hospitable and have gone out of their way to be helpful in whichever possible way they could be. Over the time we have come to be treated as an an extended 'FAMILY' and each time our stay is extremely 'HOMELY' and comfortable with personalised attention from all the staff. Our daugter who frequently travels into B'gluru also feels safe and comfortable from airport pickup to drop and this definitely puts our minds at ease. Thank you

Room Tip: All the rooms are good so it does not matter which floor, which view or which catergory of room one...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank NandaGopalanK
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

Thank you very much for your appreciation of our services during your stay at e-inn and its heartning to know that you have not thought of any alternative stay option when visiting Bangalore, Your feed back encourages our staff to attempt to reach higher service standards and give our guests a " Home Away from Home" feeling. Thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation and we look forward to serve you better in your future visits to e-inn.
Warm Regards.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I had my apprehensions before I really stepped into E-Inn. Incidentally I had to stay at their other facility in Byndoor, however due to reasons I decided to be here. While it was not a long travel it gave me all the comforts I would have expected in a resort. I just spent a very relaxing time along with my wife. The Spa was really great!!! The staff there were excellent and I never had to wait for anything. The environment was all very Pro-Active.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PrashanthKumarHV
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

We are very happy that your apprehensions about our hotel being as good as our resort were proved otherwise, and you enjoyed your two day stay with us very much. We at e-inn take pride in our services to customers at a very personal level that enhances experience of our guests to a great extent. We are also keen that you dont miss our on our Sai Vishram Beach Resort at Byndoor during your next family outing. We once again thank you very much for giving us an oppertunity to serve and look forward to your next visit to e-inn.
Thanks and Regards.