“Kudos E-Inn for Spreading Vegetarianism - Way to Go!!”

Sai Vishram Business Hotel
Ranked #16 of 669 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Kudos E-Inn for Spreading Vegetarianism - Way to Go!!”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

This is an ideal place to take your family out for a memorable lunch, especially, if your family comprises elders who do not wish to eat in a non-vegetarian restaurant. Initially, I was thinking twice about this restaurant, because of its name, which is not very appealing. Sounded more like a highway dhaba! But, surprisingly, it became a pleasant experience. The buffet prices are very reasonable when compared to any other restaurants in Bangalore, for the varieties it offers. The moment I saw the ad across the restaurant, which indicated that E-Inn is a group of the Sai Vishram Beach Resort, Byandoor (Coastal Karnataka), I had no second thoughts about the quality of the restaurant. Kudos E-Inn!
We expect you to to maintain the quality of food and the wide range, as well as the attractive/reasonable rates. You have indeed carved a niche for yourself in spreading the idea of vegetarianism. Awesome Job!
E-Inn is off Electronic City, Bommasandra, Bangalore, and the accessibility is much better and easier with the new toll flyover.
Book in advance to avoid heavy rush on a weekend.

Room Tip: If you plan for a weekend lunch, then book in advance to avoid heavy rush.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this review, 30 January 2013
Dear Guest, Greetings from e-inn!!
Thank you very much for appreciating our vegetarianism and non-alcoholic concept on Trip Advisor. We are humbled by you appreciation and it would inspire us in our endeavor in spreading our pure vegetarian concept and homely service to our guests.. Thank you once again for visiting e-inn and look forward to your continued patronage,
Warm regards
Nitin Phadnis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Arabic first
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I visited this hotel last week for a business meeting and i stayed there for a couple of days .The hotel is very spacious and good looking.We are very much excited to see your ever smiling staffs and i don't know where they got that best front office team and manager. Always with a smiling face facing all the queries. The pickup and drop was good. The breakfast i had dosa with chutney That was too excellent and i have not seen this much varieties in vegetarian.Services are too good.Every body should enjoy the hospitality by visiting this hotel.Wow wonderful experience i had and enjoyed that tooooo.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
Greetings from e-inn!!
Happy to note that you enjoyed your stay at e-inn. i have conveyed your appreciation to our staff at front office, travel desk and restaurant and would like to thank you for recognizing their services. Thanking you and assuring you of our best services,
Warm regards.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I visited this hotel last week for a business dinner. Location is good as they are situated conveniently in the middle of Electronic City - Phase 1 & 2. It is a spacious well appointed property maintained by courteous staff. My first amazement was at knowing that this 5-star hotel has a pure vegetarian restaurant and no alcohol is served there!! Buffet dinner is Rs.350-400 per head which is quite reasonable for the ambience of a restaurant of this class. Variety spread is amazingly good and so is the taste. Nice place for both business and family outings. This surely is one place that I would keep coming back for more!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 19 January 2013

The name is a let-down. This hotel turned out to be a surprise. I was expecting it to be a run-down motel but it turned out to be a very smart, upscale property with great facilities. Courtesy pickup and drop-off to electronics city offices works wonders - we ended up in a situation where we were looking around for transport at 11 pm with no cabs around. Called the hotel and a van appeared in a jiffy. Breakfast spread is very good and so is the dinner buffet. Quiet place suitable both for business and pleasure. Staff very courteous. Good enough to bring senior execs / clients to stay

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this review, 21 January 2013
Greeting from all of us at e-inn!!!
Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your stay at e-inn on Trip Advisor. I have conveyed your appreciation tp our team at the Travel desk and restaurant. We are happy that your overall experience at e-inn was memorable and look forward to many more visits to e-inn in future.
Thanking you.
Warm Regards
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I stayed there for a couple of days. I am not sure about the prices as I did not really paid. I went there just to give my friend company but I really liked it. The rooms were huge and so was the bathroom. The location is kind of out of the city but food was awesome. The staff was very helpful as well. If it was not for the staff, my friend would have missed his flight.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
CHENNAI
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I had an opportunity to stay at E-INN, Bangalore for two nights. WOW... such a nice hotel with very good service.. wonderful to stay.. and dine.. I cudnt have asked for more. You will have to stay to experience the hospitality... AMAZING... TRULY..

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our facility and services on Trip Advisor. happy to note that you enjoyed your stay and our pure vegetarian spread at " Time Traveller". We sincerely look forward to hosting you during your future visits to Bangalore. Thanking and assuring you of our best services.
Warm Regards.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 15 January 2013

My first visit was a revelation. Honestly, I had expected little out a place claiming to be purely vegetarian, no alcohol. But I was pleasantly surprised. The facility is top notch. The rooms are spacious. Very friendly staff. And the restaurant was out of the world. The buffet was awesome with a wide variety of vegetarian items. So I visited again, and took my family this time. Every one enjoyed the premises and the food. I would highly recommend e-inn to any travelers to Bangalore. Personally, I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Bangalore.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
We are indeed humbled by your appreciation of our facility and services and would like to thank you for posting your views on Trip Advisor. Happy to note your appreciation of our policy of no alcohol and pure vegetarianism. We are ever grateful to you for spreading the good word around amongst your friends and colleagues and look look forward to your visit at e-inn in future.
Warm Regards.