Sai Vishram Business Hotel
The Lalit Ashok(Bengaluru)
US$163
US$94
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$280
Agoda.com
US$237
US$152
  • Pool
All reviewsvegetarian foodelectronic citypure vegvegetarian hotelindustrial areanon vegetarianinfinity poolnon smokingvalue for moneyhosur roadtravel deskbuffet lunchbottled waterhome away from homecourteous staffvisited this hotelthe hotel staff
Reviewed 13 September 2013

This is very good hotel for 100% Pure Veg lover. It is very difficult to run the hotel with only Pure VEG. This hotel maintain the very good Sridi Sai Nath Temple. That was impressed more. Normally I reach hotel at 11 PM, If I ordered for the food, They gave clean and good food for any of our choices.
This Hotel gave lot of impression on the following
1. Unlimited Mineral Water
2. Room services provided good Chicki, biscuits and mixture.
3. Different variety of Shampoos, soaps.
4. Anytime Hot water available.
5. In the fridge, We can find Juices, Cold water, 5 Star Chocolates,Mango fruits. This is daily complement for us.
6. Complimentary break-fast with variety of food based on the north/south people as well as International people.
7. Very good BABA books with daily Quotes.
8. Daily basis they provide Compliment kids,first aid materials.
9. Shoe cleaner papers.
10. Good newspapers
11. Travel desk services.
12. Very good front-desk services
13. Good lift facilities.

I can add many more for this Hotel. Let any one get opportunity to stay in bangalore, try to stay there , it will ask us to continue to stay there for each visit to bangalore.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank senthilS17
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank you for posting the review of your stay at Sai Vishram. It was really nice of you to elaborate on our services and thank you once again for it. we sincerely look forward to your future visits at Sai Vishram.. Thanking and assuring you of our best services at all times.
Warm Regards.
Nitin phadnis.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

This is one of the best hotel i have ever stayed, you will get a complete experiece of best 100 % Veg food, best people, best service, on top of that it has Swiming Pool which is on the Top Floor and you will get a chance to view rest of the city while having fun in the swiming pool. I should congratulate their staff and would like to say thanks for the kind of treatment they have given to me . I have asked their reception staff that next day I will be travelling to Mysore at 5.00 am hence i wont be able to have my breakfast and move to mysore then they have assured me they will provide me the best possible food at morning , and next morning i saw that my breakfast is ready in neatly paked food , i have just collected the paket and moved for next journy

Room Tip: Any room is good room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank manmathb

It was indeed a pleasure in having you stay at Sai Vishram and are glad to note that you enjoyed your stay just as much as we enjoyed hosting you, Very happy that you enjoyed your swimming pool experience as well as our services. This review will definitely boost the morale of our staff and encourage them to strive towards total customer satisfaction.
We sincerely hope to have you stay with us during your future visits to Bangalore. Thanking and assuring you of our best services at all times.
War Regards.
Nitin Phadnis.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

When i first had my stay booked at this hotel, i was not sure how good it would make my trip, but i should admit that t his was one of the best stay i ever had at the city. The hotel was with a good health concept with no Alcohol or Smoking.
The vegetarian menu was really nice, which changed my perception that good stays are always complimented with good Non Veg food.
The rooms were very spacious and the service was spot on time. They provided a great breakfast.
I happened to use their Spa which i would rate at 3/5 .

Overall, nice place to stay and would prefer to come back !

Room Tip: Choose the rooms on the far end from the road.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from Sai Vishram!!
Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your stay at Sai Vishram, on Trip Advisor. Happy to note that you had a comfortable stay with us and look forward to your continued patronage in the future, Thanking you once again and assuring you of our best services at all times.
Warm regards.
Nitin Phadnis

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I stayed at Sai Vishram for a month and a half and it was a very good experience. Hotel provided breakfast every morning which was great. The shuttle service will take you to work and pick you up in the evening. Hotel staff are very friendly and greet you when they see you. Rooms are comfortable and clean and room service has great menu. Management is receptive to your needs and willing to make your stay accommodating. Plus everyone smiles there when they see you. Ramesh my floor manager was very friendly and professional, and Naren in the buffet area was always concerned if everything was to my liking with the food. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This hotel is one of the best hotel i stayed.
The restaurant, food, and rooms are excellent.
The value for money is fully justified.
The buffet is excellent. Hotel is very health conscious and only vegetarian served. No smoking and alcohol for full hotel was really great.
I love this hotel with my family in near future.
Need to see more hotels across india. GREAT.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business