The President Hotel
Hotels.com
US$197
US$188
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$280
US$100
US$237
US$152
  • Pool
All reviewsjayanagar areatop floorvalue for moneysouth bangalorebusiness stayroom serviceclean roomsdosasfront officecomfortable staylocation is greatexcellent hotelcourteous staffexcellent servicegufaspeedamenities
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Its a good hotel for the price it charges. Its located in Jaynagar which is convenient if you want to go around town while you stay here. The food is good and the staff is very cordial. We have used its conference room for our office meetings and its good too. Overall a satisfactory experience..

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kumar S
shreedhartantry, General Manager at The President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. Your positive comments will help us to work hard to provide delightful services to our guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Good hotel for a business traveller.
Clean bedsheets and towels , Good food too !
Luxury @ economical rates
I conducted a training programme here & tayed here - banquet arrangements were good
I enjoyed the stay - Overall a good hotel - keep it UP

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kishor D
shreedhartantry, General Manager at The President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Dear Mr. Kishor,

Thanks for your review. We are delighted to know that your stay was comfortable with us. This would encourage my team to do better to provide exceptional service and hospitality to our guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel.

General Managar
gm@presidenthotel.in

Reviewed 11 February 2014

If someone wants to experience a great hospitality, best service and luxury residence, then the president hotel is the place to stay.
I really enjoyed staying in the President Hotel. I've stayed in 7 stars hotels but compared to the President Hotel, the service was not as good as I received from the President Hotel. I'm greatful to every member of the group.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ajaypai, General Manager at The President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your feedback with my staff for the good job done.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The President.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Stayed here for business for couple of weeks. Room was quite comfortable and staff are very friendly. Couple of good restaurants in the hotel. Breakfast is both continental and Indian buffet. reasonable priced and good location in town. Would return for business but not sure if I would for leisure stayl

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
ajaypai, Manager at The President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Sir,

We thank you for you review. We are delighted to know that you had comfortable stay with us and found our services and facilities as per your liking.

I will share your review with my team.

Looking forward to welcoming back to The President Hotel.

General Managar

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Not a very lavish property but aesthetically done up and good for a business traveler. I was booked here for their comfort room and when I arrived they realized it will take 15-20 minutes for the room to be ready. Immediately a senior staff upgraded me to their studio room.
The studio room has a small office room with a kitchenette with microwave, toaster and other utilities.
It also has a work table with a desktop and a couple of sofa chairs. They also immediately came and connected my laptop with their free wi-fi. In fact the facilities were so good that I actually used it for my office work during the day and had a couple of meetings, which I otherwise would have had in the lobby or a cafe. This room also had a small LCD tv panel.
The bedroom also was big enough with bigger LCD tv and tables etc. Complimentary cookies and fruits were there too.
Both the rooms and bathroom were very clean and hygienic.

Morning buffet breakfast had a good spread for a vegetarian like me with tasty food.
Did not use them much for their service, but a couple of requests that I made were quickly met by their friendly staff.
Overall a good boutique business hotel. Very much recommended.

Room Tip: upper floor rooms are good and also if you can spend a little extra try out their studio rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
ajaypai, Manager at The President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Sir,

We thank you for your review. We are happy to know that your stay with us was comfortable.

I will share your feedback with my staff for the good job done.

Look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel.