“Memorable stay at Elanza”
Review of The Elanza Hotel

The Elanza Hotel
Ranked #59 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Chennai (Madras), India
“Memorable stay at Elanza”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

It was a memorable stay at Elanza.
The hotel was right away there on the main road. It isn't a big property but nice one.
I went there for my anniversary and that was the first time , I was in Bangalore with my wife. Elanza is very safe and a quite atmosphere. I reached hotel late at 3 PM and the advantage one gets here is checkin and checkout are available all 24 hrs.. Its great!!
I had lunch at hotel and went out for an evening walk on the busy streets of Bangalore and shopping at M.G. Road.
The next day was also good. Had buffet breakfast that was good and booked cab for sight seeing. It was expensive and sight seeing was not so good except boating at Ulsoor lake and Lal Bagh park and it was very sunny..
then had lunch outside and went to Forum as it was just 4 kms away from hotel. Finally came back to buffet dinner at Elanza (that wasnt as good as breakfast). Then vacated the next afternoon without wanting to leave. Sleep quality was too good and room service was prompt.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Mr.Mahesh,
We thank you for the time taken to give your feedback. We have noted your opinion about the food(dinner) and assure you of necessary changes to ensure a better experience.

Team Elanza looks forward to hosting you again soon.

Magesh Iyer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My last trip to Hotel Elanza was in 2013 and this time, on our visit to bangalore, for a 2 night stay, we only had this property in mind considering the kind of service & rooms offered then (i had earlier posted a review in tripadvisor for the same hotel)

Once again, i got a good pricing through makemytrip and from the time of check-in till check-out i really dont know what to share. Rooms have always been rich, then and even now. Luxurious and colourful rooms with all amenities one would want to have.Buffet Breakfast has always been complimentary and this time too, it was very good. Buffet lunch was not to the mark and maybe, that wasn't my day for the lunch :) we even tried in-room dining for dinner and the food was exceptional.

For a detailed review, i would suggest travelers to go through my previous review as there is not much of a difference i experienced this time,as the elanza management ensure that the guest are not disappointed.

I would surely recommend this hotel to travelers who are looking for good, colorful, luxurious rooms in the city falling within the budget.

Room Tip: if you are looking for a queen/king bed in a non-smoking zone do let the hotel know in advance.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr.Rahul,

It was a privilege hosting you. My team and I thank you for your valuable review.
We look forward to hosting you again during your next visit to Bangalore.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed there for 5 nights and the deal was really awesome!! Service Standards are really high and the rooms are a real treat. In fact not find a trace of dust particle in any corner of my room. Food is awesome and more importantly there is a alot of variety in the buffet menu. Location wise it is superb as you get to stay in the heart of the city. Staff members are well trained and very helpful,
I highly recommend your stay in The Elanza to get pampered!!

Room Tip: Just contact Mr Shiva and he will ensure the best!!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know you had a very pleasant stay with us.

And we thank you for your review.

Team Elanza looks forward to your next visit to Bangalore

North Bergen, New Jersey
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stayed at the Elanza for one night in March 2014.
I checked in after spending one week in the outskirts of Bangalore, so I had planned on just staying in the hotel the rest of the evening.
The staff was extremely helpful, nice and courteous!
I had arranged for a driver to take me sightseeing and to some of the shopping areas the next day. I had also inquired about a possible late check out, to which they replied a late check out was indeed possible. They asked what time was my flight, and I replied quite late, at 10PM. They suggested I get a pick up at the hotel at 7PM, in order to arrive on time. I have never heard of such a late check out even being possible.
I was happily surprised.

The room was very clean and comfortable.
The only problem was the air conditioner that was blasting Arctic air the whole night.
I called the front desk, and they promptly sent someone to reset it and even to drop some ceiling wall to adjust some settings, I believe, which in essence, did nothing, because it remained very icy the whole night.
I had to remain under the blankets the whole night.

The breakfast was decent, with a small a variety of which to choose from.
The room service was good and quick, and the food was good.
I would most likely return to this hotel if I returned to Bangalore.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for the time taken to give your feedback. We have noted your preferences and opinion and assure you of necessary changes to ensure a better experience.

Team Elanza looks forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

my experience in this hotel was memorable and it will always stay on my priority list to stay in bangalore, you get everything what you want.....a restaurant, a buffet, a gym, the luxurious rooms and the warmth which you require the most.

Room Tip: please stay in the hotel you'll get everythning......THE BEST
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Guest,

We look forward to hosting you again during your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This Hotel has an excellant interiors with good compact Rooms in the heart of the city. People are responsive and offer good service. Will recomend for sure for all business travelers. It is value for money deal.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, kindly ask for Non Smoking Rooms.
Dear Guest,

At the outset we would like to thank you for your valuable patronage. It is a pleasure to know you had a pleasant stay with us.
Team Elanza looks forward to your next visit.

Singapore
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Hidden hotel not so far of MG road which deserves to be known. It is located on a busy street with few windows on the exterior (the dining room has no window) but the rooms are very acceptable and offer a modern design and equipment for a good price. Wifi is free and working well. Breakfast is rather local and don't expect to have nice western style breakfast.
Very silent and excellent sleep. For dinner you will have to take a ride as there is not many option closeby. We are making this hotel a corporate hotel for our business travellers employees!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for giving us the privilege to host you and are pleased to know you had a wonderful experience. I have shared your review with my team. We look forward to hosting you again.