“Nice new brewery in bangalore”
Review of Murphy's Brewhouse

Murphy's Brewhouse
Ranked #198 of 11,262 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Irish, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Murphy's Brewhouse is an Irish Pub with Microbrewery on site. It is ideally located in 5* hotel - The Paul Bangalore. This unique place offers its patrons a live sports screen, in-house DJ, great views of garden city from 4th floor, al-fresco seating and sumptuous food.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Murphy's entrance is very confusing - despite the big billboard outside the Paul. Once you enter, you have the trappings of a typical Irish Pub and more. The two wings (open and air con) are well laid out and serves up four good quality beers.

Am not a great fan of Stout beer - but I really loved it here.

The food is average. There are the usually pubby, oily stuff. Plus there are some gems. Fish chilly is one thing I will not try again there - as it was very greasy.

Overall, a good beer pub, with friendly staff, good ambiance.

Like all pubs, the music is far too loud to have any decent conversation....why is this ??? Answer is certainly not my age.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at Murphy's Brewhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at Murphy’s Brewhouse on TripAdvisor.

We are grateful to you for your compliments on the ambiance of our Irish Pub and are happy to note that you enjoyed our freshly brewed beers, culinary offerings and hospitality.

With reference to your comments on music, please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. We have open area section for guests who prefer low volume of music and we will be glad to offer you the same on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

It's one of the best places in Bangalore for some fresh Beer.
The food is just amazing and we loved the place,Drinks and food.
Staff courtesy is top class and we will never miss an opportunity to go back to Murphy's Brew House..guys and gals don't miss it..

3  Thank bssujith

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to have you with us at Murphy’s Brewhouse and we are pleased to note that our new outlet is to your expectations.

We are grateful to you for your compliments on the freshly brewed beers, our culinary offerings and hospitality.

We look forward to your continued support. I recommend you try our Sunday Beer Brunch. It is worth it.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I am not a big fan of beer. But I must say it probably has the best tasting beer among all the breweries I have been to in Bangalore. I tried 2 of the 4 that were available that night and I liked them both equally.

The crowd's age averaged about 26, I guess. Which is a good thing. Although the reason I was disappointed was that the music was just way too loud. We could not take it at all.

I don't know how often I'd go back (because of the music). Although if I am around Indiranagar and don't want to go far for a drink, I would definitely consider Murphys.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at Murphy's Brewhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience of birthday celebrations at Murphy’s Brewhouse on TripAdvisor.

We are grateful to you for your compliments on the ambiance of our Irish Pub and are happy to note that you enjoyed the freshly brewed beers and our culinary offerings.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

A perfect hangout on weekends....

Its divided into sections. The open "smoking section" is by far the best. A nice cool breeze, the music doesn't seem too loud and close to the bar , so service is quick. The staff are very attentive and courteous. The air-conditioned section gets a little too cold when its gloomy outside, so that's something they have to look at - proper temp. control

The choice of beers is limited but they are GOOD..the dark beer (on the lines of a Guinness) is kind of tweaked to the Indian palate..not as bitter as the original. Holly Sally, the wheat beer , light with a hint of cinnamon, pepper and coriander, is perfect to wash down those appetizers.

Wide choice on the food menu. The Lamb Quesadillas are soft, juicy and just yummmm. Beef Shashlik was great too, mustard and red meat always a good combination. The Cowboy Nachos were good, quantity could be better. Chilli Cheese Toast, lots of cheese is never a bad thing. Pity they didn't have the crab cakes. Was looking forward to try them.

Would love to try out their Sunday brunch.

They have some discounts for now on weekdays but even otherwise the prices aren't too high. I'll surely be visiting again coz there's so much more to try out. For one's that haven't been there..It's a must visit

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your dining experience at Murphy’s Brewhouse on TripAdvisor.

Your feedback regarding crab cakes has been shared with our chefs and we do hope to offer you the same on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Indeed a good place, we made a choice of this place as it was close to our office and did not want to go to the usual ones this time. Indeed a good place and best element was the open side and roof top feeling while we are not on roof top. Very courteous staff and a bent service. Prompt in attending to us. Had variety of drinks and a choice of food to munch with drinks. Decent pricing and was offered discounts :) .Had a nice time and will certainly visit again.

1  Thank Venkatesh V
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at Murphy's Brewhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014