“Wonderful experience!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$89.00*
and up
5-Hour South Bangalore Small-Group Bike Tour with...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unventured brings to you the best of experiential city tours across Bengaluru and Mysore! Our guided #BikeTours #CultureTours #Walkingtours are off the beaten track, authentic, local and blend the best of small group adventures. On an Unventured trail exploring Bengaluru there is something to appease the traveler, history/culture buff,foodie and the traveller in you.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful day in Bangalore! Our guide Guru took us to the places that we would never been able to discover ourselves, gifting us unforgettable experience. We tried delicious street food, strolled through maze of narrow vibrant market streets, visited small traditional craft shops while indulging all our senses. Thank you for this unique experience!

1  Thank suncica_putnik
"support vehicle"
in 5 reviews
"silver oak"
in 3 reviews
"chasing the northern lights"
"scuba diving"
"these guys"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I was very impressed with the personal touch that Unventured Expeditions demonstrated in all of their communications with me. I had a weekend free during a work trip to Bangalore and wanted to go on a tour to see Mysore. The trip was well described. I was actually ill on the day of the trip. However, the team very kindly extended the offer and I went the next day. It was a perfect day. We visited the silk market - as in where the silk cocoons are marketed, breakfasted in a local restaurant filled with happy gatherings enjoying the Easter weekend. We visited the palace and a temple. I even got to learn how to make jasmine-scented josticks in the local market. It was a full day and really made me feel as though I had seen something of India. Without this day out, my trip to India would have been business district, hotel, airport. Thank you, Unventured, for all your stories and the energy and passion you brought to the job from first contact via email and throughout the trip. Julie

Reviewed 26 April 2018