“most scariest and worst experience i ever had in my life”

Grand Krishna Rooms
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Grand Krishna Rooms
Ranked #437 of 666 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 8 September 2012

i checked in the hotel at evening and was tired of my journey. after my dinner, had slept early.morning when i woke up all my things in the room were shattered and misplaced. then wat i noticed was the window was broken and some one had come in side. i had 20.000 Rs in my wallet when i went to sleep. it was all stolen. so i went to complain about this to the management.and i saw a lot of cops and then i heard about a robbery in another room . that family had come for a marriage function and all their jewellery had been stolen on the same night.the police had found out that the rooms were sprayed with some kind of chemical to unconcious the people sleeping inside. then management was least bothered about the issue.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
8  Thank annu160
There are newer reviews for Grand Krishna Rooms

Reviewed 22 July 2012

We checked in at 12.30 ( midnight) in a family room assuming the room would be ready for occupancy but on the contrary & to our shock .... The windows , key hole & toilet seat were broken... The toilets were stinking & we had to wait for the toilets to be cleaned ... Finally when it was the time to sleep , the fan Gave us air but also noise which In turn gave us sleepless night & our rooms were changed only at 10.30 a.m

During check out , we were forced to pay for the fOod we dint consume & the receptionist starting questioning our integrity

To make the situation worse , the arrogant recptionist asked the security to return the tips that we had offered him

God save the guests from hell hole

Single women travelling , this is your NIGHTMARE

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Tanyakot
Reviewed 21 June 2012

The location of the hotel is not very good, and its quite NOISY as its near to the road, i was forced to take a deluxe a.c. room at a much higher price, room was DIRTY, and unhygenic.
Room Service was poor, was charged Rs 1800 for a non AC room !!!, their are much better options available for half that price .
They have put sparkles on the ceiling , which keep shining in dark, pretty difficult to sleep in such a room. Better to stay away from such poor hotels.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Aman121
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I booked the family rooms to host my guests. family room had 7 beds and two washrooms attached. That was a nice idea to have two washrooms in there.

The deluxe rooms are well maintained and with real good furnishings. The idea of sparkling ceilings is really appreciative. Kids really love it.

Reception is very warming and welcomes guests with a good ambience.

Hotel is located in busy madiwala area. But staying in grand Krishna is good for travellers who want to travel around south Bangalore.

On the whole, it is the perfect place to stay with the family !!

Room Tip: If you a group of more than 5, try the family rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2011

The room I got was with a parking-lot view. The hotel itself is caved in so you do not have much of a view, even if you did, it would be of the main street. They had all the AC rooms booked and so I stayed in the non-AC room. The room was quite spacious and nothing to complain about. I was charged 1500 rupees for the room, which is reasonable in Madiwala area of Bangalore. I could not hear much noise from the main street and had a surprisingly good sleep. This place is good only if you are on a budget travel and need access to transportation easily. The toilet had a leakage, so whenever I flushed the toilet, the pipe to the commode starts to leak profusely enough to wet most of the toilet floor. The water heater was centralized and I had to drain 2 and a half large buckets of water before I could interact with the hot water. I gave my pants for laundry which they could not manage on time so the boy from room service washed and ironed it himself, which was very nice of him. But did not have to come at 12:30 am to my room and freak me out making me wonder who is at the door at this time of the night.
I still cannot figure out why but they have lot of birds in the parking-lot. Indian wild geese, Emu, different kinds of pigeons, canaries.
If anyone has any complaints for this hotel..... PAY MORE and stay in a luxury hotel.
With this price, this is all you get. Alone I might go back, but with my family not a chance.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank superdoshi
Reviewed 3 June 2011

The facility was only minimal, since the toilets were not cleaned, unless you ask them to be cleaned.

Also the room was too hot for that part of the year, that too in Bangalore. It was too hot in the night time rather than the day=time.

Inside the room not much decorations on the wall. looks like some old raja's house.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Maheshk23
Reviewed 4 May 2010

Good to stay with the budget. Worth for money. This is accessable to travels. The location is good. Nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with friends