Hotel Dev Regent
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bengaluru
See available hotels
  • Fitness centre
Grand Pavilion(Bengaluru)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Hotel Dev regent -I had been there.it's my own experience ,that it is not safe for couple or family.workers of the hotel try to peeking inside the room.so i would request you, not to go for this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 287ravi
Reviewed 22 December 2007

I went to Madurai for a medical purpose and flew to Banglore. I took a taxi from the airport and asked the driver to take me to Hotel Annapurna which is a budget hotel in Majestic area in Bangalore, inside the city and close to major hospitals. But the driver insisted to take me to a very nice small hotel called Hotel Dev Regent. So, I trusted him as I did not have any hotel booked on advance and it was around 09.30 in the evening. I wanted to go hotel as soon as possible and rest as I was tired after travelling. The driver took me off and there was a small place, not too bad from outside but it wasnt what i expected. I booked it for 1 night and went to the room. Oh my gosh! it was a disaster. There was a small room with no window and a toiled sprayed with [--] all over the lid. Immediately i went to the reception and complained but the whole city was slept at that time. So, I managed the "Dev Regent" for 1 night and moved next morning. This hotel is not belonging to the "Regent Hotels" even though it souds so.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank red11devil