“Very Comfortable , Clean , Relaxing”
TV Front of the Property
Balcony
dining table
Kitchen with breakfast
View From Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

TrishaOBr...
London, England, United Kingdom
“Very Comfortable , Clean , Relaxing”
Reviewed 14 August 2016 for a stay in January 2015

Picked us from the airport , welcomed us with beautiful breakfast , and we were so tired , they carried our bags to the room , Boys were helpful in bringing me all the things which I wanted , watchman is friendly . Rooms were spotless and drinking water is the best thing , maid comes every now and then to clean the rooms , had prepared my own food items in the kitchen . that what I wanted a homely silent place to relax . There is mall which is literally 5 mins in auto , Balcony to relax in the evening . Service was good . Thanks for looking after me and my friends very well . Raj uncle was very helpful and good to us . Will definitely recommend this to my friends . Will be soon travelling back . Our India trip was amazing .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleaniness
Liked least: nothing at the moment
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
29 Sep 2016
Thank you ms trisha. It was pleasure serving you and your family.
You are always welcome.
Bless you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing