“dirty hotel”
Review of Hotel Hindustan

Hotel Hindustan
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mangalore
Hotel Hindustan
Ranked #25 of 38 Hotels in Mangalore
Reviewed 16 May 2013

i know at RS 1000 per night i would not get a good hotel accommodation, but this hotel was horrible, first they did not had ac room form when I landed there they given me ac room in evening it was horrible, dirty toilets, taps are not working, closet is dirty washbasin tap not working, ac no cooling, '\
please do not recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
19  Thank Thayil Chacko A

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Rooms are very cheap here. I lived with my friend for one day. AC Room was of Rs 700 (Rs 728 inclusive of taxes). Room was decent. AC was working fine. TV was also there. Room service was also very good. They provided us with the towels and quilts. Now comes the worst part i.e. bathrooms. They were in a pathetic condition. Cockroaches were roaming like they were at there homeland. Shower wasnt working. Toilet was English style but it neither had jet nor gun shot. Overall, I would say, go there if you are having a tight budget and you are'nt with family/girl friends.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
15  Thank AnikSach
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I trip to Manglore was planned well in advance and when i booked my stay at hotel Hindustan i didn't expect such a shocker was awaiting me at Manglore. The rooms were not wiped nor brushed , the room boy was not ready to change the bed sheet, no towel was provided nor the bathroom was cleaned. Only relief the hotel authorities did was that they made sure was that since i was alone my loneliness was not felt because of enumorous cockroaches staying in the room with their families.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Jayan J
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I think this hotel needs a big refresh as the rooms and furniture are old and cramped & the elevator is scary. The matresses and sheets have holes in them. I couldn't stay more than a night I just ran away

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Adil H
Reviewed 24 August 2012

This is a very dirty hotel. Staying there for one night, i could live with the roaches and the terrible smell in the room. But when i woke up in the night my bed was crawling with bedbugs. And not just one or two. Many. They gave me another room (the suite) but there the fleas were jumping around! I went there based on the positive reviews on tripadvisor, but now i feel the positive reviews are false. I wouldnt recommend this place at all.

• Stayed: August 2012
6  Thank caelma
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Around the city access from this place. Center of Mangalore.it's the best place, as in the center of Mangalore. Here I stay 3 times of my Mangalore journey. first on 13 August 2011 second on 30 December 2011 and on 3rd time on 30th March. It was pleasant stay here. All staff is very good and friendly. I really relished here. Rooms are not much like 5 stars but not least of them. Everything is perfect in my perspective. There is also one more Hotel just in front of this Hotel I also stayed there but it was Good to stay here.

Room Tip: Excellent place for family and personal as well. Supportive staff and management. Around the city a...