“"Good hospitality"”
Review of The Prestige Hotel

The Prestige Hotel
Ranked #8 of 38 Hotels in Mangalore
Reviewed 8 November 2011

The Venue, Ambiance is very good according to the commercials. Wonderful complimentary breakfast with "BUNS". People are too good it is quite difficult to call them staff as they are very friendly. Well connected to all the places. Had a great time shopping and the visit on Dussera to the city temple. These friends also gave good guidance for shopping. food was excellent in taste also hygenic. The room service was prompt and up to the mark.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
nittinshetty, Front Office Manager at The Prestige Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2011

Dear Abhishek,
It was a pleasure having your team and you at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the traditional Mangalorian breakfast that we serve at our Diesel Café. we do have a lot of guests travelling from parts of the world, who look sampling local cuisines. Mangalore is quite popular for its sea food fare but the vegetarians can also enjoy various options that are a staple diet for the people of Mangalore.
We hope your visit to Kudroli Temple on the auspicious occasion of Dusshera will be something to cherish for a long time. Mangalore is a cultural melting pot and besides temple, it is famous for its Mosques and Historic Cathedrals of Architectural significance. it would be a pleasure to be able to welcome you, your friends and family back sometime in the future!

There are newer reviews for The Prestige Hotel

Reviewed 8 November 2011

The room was spacious for a standard room as well as clean with good amenities.We stayed there for one night but the house keeping cleaned the room in the morning by prior call.Pleasant stay I should say.I will definitely recommend it.They have good restaurants too.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
nittinshetty, Front Office Manager at The Prestige Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2011

Respected Mam,
Greetings from Hotel Prestige Mangalore!
We would like to thank you for giving us an opportunity for serving you. It was good to hear that you were satisfied with the hospitality rendered by my team. We would look forward for welcoming you back at Hotel Prestige in future.

Hotel `Prestige

Reviewed 26 October 2011

I looked at the hotel contact details from the internet, selected this hotel by the budget (Rs.2000 a day @ Mangalore, when I am going to check out late evening and leave by next afternoon) took the contact nos. and called. I got a prompt and sensible response from their front office (One Ms.Akshaya) and immediately I was assured that my booking is confirmed. They took my mobile no. and asked me how I will arrive to Mangalore. When I said, by road, they remembered to call me around 5 pm and ensure that I am travelling towards Mangalore already. The staff were very courteous. When I checked in, they received me with real interest and courtesy. Just took the details and asked me to occupy the room. A separate bed and accommodation was provided to the driver. The restaurant DeJavu was very good. Food was tasty and all were priced very reasonable including the drinks (KF-mild-full bottle - RS.115). The waiters in the restaurant were very knowledgeable, suggestive and very interested to ensure that you have a good eating experience. I have no complaint on any aspect of their service. Overall, a very good hotel in Mangalore to stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
nittinshetty, Front Office Manager at The Prestige Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2011

Dear Guest,
It’s always such a pleasure to receive such a positive and complimentary review! We are delighted that you felt comfortable and well looked after by the team! We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations on all levels and once again thank you for the wonderful feedback. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and has been communicated to all the members of our team.I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Reviewed 20 September 2011

Very Friendly staff, nice food, Center of the city, near to everything in Mangalore.
on busy main road, it gets noisy in the evening times when there is traffic on the road, choose rooms not facing road

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Manju R

Dear Guest,
It was a pleasure having you visit us and thank you for your valuable feedback.
I would like to take the opportunity to apologise for the inconvenience caused by the traffic sound during your stay at Hotel Prestige. We are working towards sound proofing solutions for our rooms and it is unacceptable that this impacted on your enjoyment and comfort in Mangalore. it would be a pleasure to be able to welcome you, your friends and family back sometime in the future!

Reviewed 18 September 2011

I prefer hotel prestige always on my visit to mangalore on great experience in terms of all the aspect right from the food quality, room rates, well trained staff and good management overall which really makes very comfortable stay in mangalore. the rooms are very neat and well managed. Hotel Prestige is also located rightly in city for all your access.
The food at Dakshin and diesel cafe are excellent.
The hospitality is always good for any guest at Prestige and if you are a regular patron it is the best as the staff being good in identfying their regular guest.

There are many 3stars and 5 stars stay available in Mangalore now, but Hotel Prestige stands always better with really a great experience overall.

I'm sure stay at Prestige will not disappoint!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 September 2011

thank you for the nice stay in mangalore. I felt very comfortably and safe as a single lady. I get a lot help for booking caps and nice recommandations for sightseeing. Restaurant Diesel and Deja Vu are very tasty und have a great value for money.
the rooms in the hotel are clean and quite enough for a short stay. laundry is also available and useful.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sparing time to post a detailed recommendation of our hotel on Trip Advisor.
I am pleased to note that you enjoyed the services and facilities of our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back.
Best wishes and regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2011

Extremely good location , clean rooms, friendly staff and a choice of restaurants just next to the hotel, if this is what you are looking for ,then this is the right place for you.The Diesel Cafe next to the hotel is a good place for continental and indian food both . The hotel staff will also help you to book a cab for sight seeing .And all this comes at a very decent price. Overall we were very satisfied with the service.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I Thank you for sparing time to provide valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to note that the product and the facilities along with the service were able to create pleasant memories for you. Your appreciation of the Concierge Team is encouraging and motivating.
I Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Prestige Mangalore in the near future.

Warm regards,