“Comfortable stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Prestige Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
The Prestige Hotel
Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Mangalore
“Comfortable stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2010

For about 1600 INR, we got a decent double room with aircon and breakfast. The best part about the hotel is the staff - everyone from reception to bell boy to those who clean your room, were very polite and always ready to accommodate requests and offer help.

Room and attached bathroom were clean. Hotel had two restaurants, both offered good quality food at decent prices.

The location of hotel is also a plus point - it is almost in the city center, everything is very close by. However, the down side of being in city center is front rooms that face the road get fair amount of traffic noise. We got one of such rooms after check-in but later in the day, finding it difficult to live with the noise, we requested to be shifted to the back side and were promptly given a room in the back.

Overall, I will certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
nittinshetty, Front Office Manager at The Prestige Hotel, responded to this review, 25 April 2011
Dear Guest,
I Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your stay at Hotel Prestige Mangalore. I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and has been communicated to all the members of our team. I once again thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Warm regards,

+91-9341143123

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2010

If you are looking for Value for Money, this is the place to head for. Its location is perfect in terms of proximity to the Mangalore Sightseeing spots and market place. Its located in a lane just off the main road which gives the location a sense of peace and quiet during the night and early morning.

We'd booked the rooms over phone a day before reaching the place. The check in process was smooth and the room service was mind-blowingly fast!! Which was good because we were famished after a long drive. The food ordered could have been better with more local delicacies included on the list. We were 4 of us + 1 child and our total cost for the night for 2 Deluxe A/C rooms + breakfast + dinner was Rs. 4500.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking up time for putting up your valuable feedback on trip advisor. I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests. Thanking you once again and I look forward to welcome you back at Hotel Prestige Mangalore in the near future.

Warm regards,
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2010

I will remember 2 things and will go there again for these 2 things:

1. Extremely courteous staff
2. Great sea food dishes

The hotel is near NH17 and NH48 junction and hence easy to reach if you are coming from outside. Rooms are big and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for sparing time and recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor. Your appreciation is generous and I am pleased that my team could contribute to memories of your holiday. I look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Prestige Mangalore.

Best wishes and regards

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2010

Hotel Prestige is the best among the lot in Mangalore. For the past 4 years this is my preferred place of stay whenever I visit Mangalore either for an official or personal trip with my family. The hotel staff is very courteous at all times and customer requirements are understood without any deviation. Whatever time I arrive, the check-in process is quick and the staff very co-operative. The rooms are well maintained and clean. The hotel is conveniently located near the city center and at the same time, the surroundings are not noisy. The restaurants serves excellent food of various local and regional cuisines. All in all a decent place for a comfortable stay at Mangalore.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank vinaycs
Dear Guest,
It’s always a pleasure to receive such a positive and complimentary review! We are delighted that you felt comfortable and well looked after by our team! We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations on all levels. I would also like to thank you for your feedback regarding cleanliness and maintenance at our hotel. These are of vital concern to us and your feedback helps us in our process of continuous improvement.

Looking forward to see you soon at Hotel Prestige Mangalore.

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2010

I had been to Hotel Prestige on a business trip in November. This is the place where I usually stay when I travel and also suggest all my friends. The location of the hotel is nice and convenient. The restaurant serves awesome food here. The rooma are spacious and well maintained.
All in all a Value for Money Hotel.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for sparing time to post a detailed recommendation of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed the services and facilities of our hotel and would also like to thank you for recommending our Hotel to your friends. Looking forward to welcome you back at Hotel Prestige Mangalore
Best wishes and regards,

Mysuru (Mysore), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2010

Hotel Prestige: " Excellent Hospitality"
Date: 27th July'10

I always book Hotel Prestige for my stay at Mangalore, its my first preference and they have never disappointed me with they hospitality and services.

The cordial nature of the entire staff is simply fantastic.

I have suggested all my friends & colleagues to have a stay at Prestige & experience the class of hospitality they offer. It really feel to be at home at Prestige.

I thank all the staff of Prestige for making may stay at the hotel memorable.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for sparing time and recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor. Your appreciation is generous and I am pleased that my team could contribute to memories of your stay at Hotel Prestige Mangalore. I thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcome you back to your second home in Mangalore.

pune
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2010

I arrived midnight and but the hotel staff greeted with a refreshing smiles and assisted me a lot in arranging the local conveyance and hlped a great extent to avert the language problem i usually face in south India. Fantastic and a value for money hotel, fully equipped with requisite facilites and prompt service and of course, all at ever affordable price.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
nittinshetty, Front Office Manager at The Prestige Hotel, responded to this review, 20 July 2010
Respected sir,
We thank you for you for putting up your valuable feed back on Trip Advisor review section. we appreciate your support and would expect the same in the years to come.we will always be looking forward for serving you once you are in mangalore.

Thanks & Regards