“Avearge Hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Munnar Castle

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Idukki
Munnar Castle
Ranked #7 of 14 Idukki B&B and Inns
Bharuch, India
“Avearge Hotel”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

We stayed in this hotel during December month, hotel is near the city thats one good point rooms and resturant are just ok, although room service was good ,in restaurant only buffet available for 3 days of our stay and breakfast overall the hotel was ok what we paid.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank babu_r003

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We stayed for 2N3D. Location of the hotel is near the city. Breakfast, hospitality nd cleanliness is satisfactory. Food is little bit costly so we had outside. Don't forget to take the hard copy of your reservation chellan as they dont have printer.

• Stayed January 2013
Townville, South Carolina
Reviewed 18 December 2012

We checked into this hotel and when we got to our rooms we found bedbugs. I immediatly went back to the lobby and said we were checking out as I would not stay with bedbugs. It took some time (an me making a bit of a scene) to get my money back so we could go to another hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cjd

Travellers are raving about these Idukki hotels

Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 18 December 2012

This hotel is absolute disaster to stay.

Better stay in lodge, that paying for this. I booked this hotel through makemytrip.

Although they convinced me this was a good hotel, I was doubtful. However on reaching the hotel it was worse yet to come.

1) No greeting or no one to receive or greet.
2) My room was on 5 th floor adjacent to lift. The noise was a continuous nuisance.
3) Nothing like room service. This does not exist in their dictionary.
4) Bedsheet and Blanket were as bad as you can think.
5) Food was overpriced and was very bad. I am pure veg, and ordered veg dish.

Imagine what I got a VEG DISH WITH BONES.
And of course imagine what they have in Breakfast only Buffet with 2 -3 items and Tea only.

You cant even get Coffee in breakfast.

Everything was so bad, I do not find anything even to say good.

Only one point except the toilet was clean. However there were no towels no soaps.

Why have they even opened this hotel.

Do not go by the snaps or anything. Its at your own risk.

Room Tip: Not possible in this hotel to have a good room
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ankurtrue1
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 21 November 2012

this hotel is not at all good i stayed there for 2 nights and we did not get towel or soap in our room we have call the reception and room service several times to get work done they are not at all cooperative we were 2 member in the room & we had only one glass to drink water and even after calling room service several times we did not get other glass. breakfast is horrible and there is no room service after 9 so u wont expect anything from them after 9 so you wont be getting dinner also because they close the resto. rooms are so so cant say its upto the mark

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank tusharkalra
Jalandhar, India
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We went with our family around 04 members and the stay was very good and the hospitality shown was excellent. Its excellent . The front-office were at their best. Recommend this hotel for families. and also for couples , the hospitality in south is too good .

Room Tip: dlx rooms are good than executive room
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I booked this hotel for a single day. But when I reached the hotel it was informed to me that I need to stay in another hotel belonging to same group which as around two miles away from the main hotel. They used to transport me via a jeep to and fro. Every time I need to have food they would transfer me to the main hotel. The room service was very bad and the telephone was not working. There was no hot water available and no internet service available. The breakfast was very basic bread, roti and two south Indian breakfast dishes, with a couple of curries. The dinner buffet was also basic with one chicken curry and two vegetarian curries which very very bad taste. I would never stay at this hotel again, but one good thing was that the owner of the hotel was apologetic for the bad service.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sai Karthik Red... M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Idukki
Westwood Riverside Garden Resorts
Bellmount Resorts
Bellmount Resorts
#60 of 95 in Munnar
Abad Copper Castle Hill Valley Resort

Been to Munnar Castle? Share your experiences!