I stayed by myself for one night in March, and I had a lovely time. The owner Saj is very friendly and serves tasty authentic breakfast, which he is very enthusiastic about. Although it's pretty much too hot for much sightseeing in March, my stay was comfortable and I felt safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India