We started badly when the taxi that we had booked through Sajhome for an airport pickup turned up 2 hours late, but Saj was very apologetic and we understood that it was the driver's fault. The rooms are nice enough, but the real reason to stay here is the lovely hospitality shown by the family here. They go out of their way to make sure everything is ok for your stay and you really feel at home.
The breakfast and the lassi's here are some of the best I have had in India- a reason to stay here alone!
They also provide good advice for sight seeing and good restaurants etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India