My boyfriend and myself spent 2 nights at Sajhome at the beginning of a 9 day tour of Kerala. This was our first time in India and it was wonderful start our journey here. On arrival we were warmly welcomed by Saj and immediately sat down to a delicious Keralan breakfast, most appreciated after a long overnight flight! Our room was clean and homely and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay including that all important a/c. Saj is very knowledgeable about the local area and recommended some good bars and restaurants, and kindly liaised with our airline to reunite us with our luggage which missed the connecting flight!
Sajhome is an excellent homestay, great value for money and a perfect location for exploring the sights of Fort Cochin. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a place to stay in Kochi. Thank you Saj and family for a fabulous stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India