I stayed at Sajhome for 5 nights in the second week of December. Saj organised a pick up for me at the airport. I was nicely welcome when I arrived. I really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. Saj was very helpful in advising on restaurants and places to visit. I had booked a non-AC room, which is a small budget room, as all AC rooms were fully booked. The non-AC room may not be ideal especially in the hot summer. There were also some mosquitoes and ants in the room. However, Saj had informed me about the mosquitoes and I knew what to expect, so was not really disappointed. If you are someone like me who adapt to all conditions, then you could still try the non-AC room as it is really cheap. Otherwise, go for an AC room. Sajhome is in a very good location close to many good restaurants and sightseeing places in Fort Kochi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India