Sorry Saj its taken so long for me to write this review, we've been moving house and finding jobs since getting back to UK! Anyway, we had a lovely stay at sajhome - but on top of that Saj was so helpful and answered all my silly questions by email quickly and very friendly before we got to India and arranged an awesome driver for us too for 7 days (Ramesh - so accommodating and felt like we saw so much of Kerala with him.) The service at sajhome surpasses many 4 star hotels we stayed at, the ac was a lifesaver and we had the best banana smoothies for breakfast, I miss them - and nice to have some fruit feeling safe we'd not get ill from it too ha ha! As with all the other reviews we've for nothing bad to say - we Would wholeheartedly recommend Sajhome if youre staying in fort kochi, thank you Saj!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India