We stayed her e for three nights and arrived late morning off the overnight train from Goa - tired and hungry and Saj gave us such a lovely welcome and made us a delicious breakfast straightaway. The room was small but cosy with everything you needed and Saj and his assistant couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. They booked us a trip on a houseboat and the Kathekali show at short notice and were so efficient. I had the Keralan breakfast, it was different every day and delicious and my partner had the ordinary breakfast and it too was delicious. Very central location and we really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India