A lovely clean homestay, i definitely recommend it. We stayed for 2 weekends here, in 2 different rooms. Both rooms were large and spacious, clean, with A/C + Fan. The showers have hot water. TV etc. amazing.
Breakfast is included and is delicious. Keralan breakfast or continental. We tried both and both were good. The pineapple juice is amazing!! Tea and coffee is also available. There is a nice terrace to eat breakfast on / relax on. Our first room also had a small but pleasant balcony. Saj is keen to organize day trips and activities etc all at discount rates. I'm usually against pre-organized events, but these were really good. He will also organize a driver for you, should you want off the beaten track adventures etc.
We were also picked up from the train station on the first weekend. His driver charged less than the other taxi we got on the 2nd weekend.
Its close to town (3-5min walk) and is easy to get to everything in fort kochin.
A great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India